the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a roll of water proof flashing ,the stuff you put under sliding doors and wet areas under the framing ,it's aluminium with a rubber bitumen loading on both sides ,I just rub the bitumim off with some petrol and a rag , and your got yourself the heat tin to cut and shape up

Yep whole saws good, just a clean and put it back together . Sorted !

IMAG1091.jpg

Most importantly it's got no cheap flippys haha

IMAG1072.jpg

I use a roll of water proof flashing ,the stuff you put under sliding doors and wet areas under the framing ,it's aluminium with a rubber bitumen loading on both sides ,I just rub the bitumim off with some petrol and a rag , and your got yourself the heat tin to cut and shape up

Yep whole saws good, just a clean and put it back together . Sorted !

View attachment 486164

Most importantly it's got no cheap flippys haha

View attachment 486165
That'll work, it's just thicker aluminium foil

Vince, your 2100 is looking tops, glad I could help out
Thanks Will for your bits and work you put into them. Matty the 2nd ( does he get a promotion now that MCW doesn't visit here anymore?) has inspired me to polish up the little plastic this saw has to really give it that just off the shelf from Husqvarna look.

Here's some Open Teams Post Ripping action from Glen Innes on Saturday.
Will & I Travelled & Teamed up 4 this event, we had both cut well throughout the day's events, & finished it off with a win amongst quality company....enjoy!

Congrats on a top job..

That log closest the camera was a tough one.

Back