the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas. RUC, with online admin fee is about $66/1000kms = $6.60/100kms, which at, say, 12L per hundy = about 55cpl to add to the pump price of about an average 86cpl=$1.41 /L which is about AU$1.31/L for diesel. The pump price doesn't sound so good now, if I got my maths right. Lil' old NZ is getting screwed...again, or at least Joe/Jane light diesel driving taxpayer is.

I guess if you did have a legitimate off road use for the diesel you were buying, and no way for the govt to know how much of it you were consuming in that alternative use vehicle/s, and you were a dodgy fella, you could wind back your odometer so it looked like you were only doing 5,000 k's per year and say the much higher diesel bill was the heavy use of your non-road vehicles/boat. I guess the govt would take a look at your income, have some sort of formula or chart comparing your mileage claimed against those of others in the same industry sector and income group and check whether or not you are telling porkies.

Thanks fellas. RUC, with online admin fee is about $66/1000kms = $6.60/100kms, which at, say, 12L per hundy = about 55cpl to add to the pump price of about an average 86cpl=$1.41 /L which is about AU$1.31/L for diesel. The pump price doesn't sound so good now, if I got my maths right. Lil' old NZ is getting screwed...again, or at least Joe/Jane light diesel driving taxpayer is.

I guess if you did have a legitimate off road use for the diesel you were buying, and no way for the govt to know how much of it you were consuming in that alternative use vehicle/s, and you were a dodgy fella, you could wind back your odometer so it looked like you were only doing 5,000 k's per year and say the much higher diesel bill was the heavy use of your non-road vehicles/boat. I guess the govt would take a look at your income, have some sort of formula or chart comparing your mileage claimed against those of others in the same industry sector and income group and check whether or not you are telling porkies.

ah i forgot,,, you kiwi blokes have some gubberment diesel user tax or charge https://www.nzta.govt.nz/vehicles/licensing-rego/road-user-charges/
You must pay road user charges if your vehicle:

• is over 3.5 tonnes manufacturer’s gross laden weight
  • uses diesel or other fuel not taxed at source.

im not sure how to convert or measure if you or us been touched up at the pump or at tax time,,, all/most our fuel taxes are hidden into the pump price so it just as hard our side to tell

I beat the pricks with blending my veggie oil in to the diesel so there's 40 litres worth of tax I'm not paying every tank

Disco in the highway will get down to around 9.5/100 about 10ish around town the ute does 10/100 rain hail shine empty loaded on sand ect its just a freak

I beat the pricks with blending my veggie oil in to the diesel so there's 40 litres worth of tax I'm not paying every tank

Disco in the highway will get down to around 9.5/100 about 10ish around town the ute does 10/100 rain hail shine empty loaded on sand ect its just a freak

and it smells like fush n chups bro eh

For the carb experts does this main jet on this hs Tilly look a little big.?
ffca12653d56fedb54a06033ef429d90_zpsmutckin8.jpg

Latest posts

Back