the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if youre on the road travelling and using Eftpost or teller machines, Watch out!
I just got robbed of $1700 from my credit account, seems i used my card in a machine that had a skimmer attached,and half an hour later my account was emptied in Las Vegas!
Bloke at the bank had the nerve to ask me if i had used a machine in Las vegas in the last 24 hours,so i gave him a right bollicking
heard of this happening,but "never thought it would happen to me"
oh well,cut more wood.

if youre on the road travelling and using Eftpost or teller machines, Watch out!
I just got robbed of $1700 from my credit account, seems i used my card in a machine that had a skimmer attached,and half an hour later my account was emptied in Las Vegas!
Bloke at the bank had the nerve to ask me if i had used a machine in Las vegas in the last 24 hours,so i gave him a right bollicking
oh well,cut more wood.
bloody hell, how unlucky can ya get, will you get the money back off the bank

friggin better,otherwise going postal.
they said probably 45 days
I put this post up just to warn others, this **** is really common,according to the bank guy.
They put a little machine on the teller machine that reads all your info,and empties your account to fund their international high roller criminal lifestyle
apparently,they can also brush past you,and some high tech gadget can read all the cards in your wallet
Sheesh
ps hey! what happened to my colloquial use of the word "manure" ? it got edited!

oh well,cut more wood.

ffs the scammers are getting smarter and trickery ta the fyi im planning a road trip soon so will now run a eye ball over teller machines for tampering

I put this post up just to warn others, this **** is really common,according to the bank guy.
They put a little machine on the teller machine that reads all your info,and empties your account to fund their international high roller criminal lifestyle
apparently,they can also brush past you,and some high tech gadget can read all the cards in your wallet
Sheesh
Sheesh
what, 45 days befor ya get the money back, why

that really sucks, another gearbox rebuild coming up i recon

you and me maybe both,,,a quick dig finds reco box and case circa 1500 to 2500 depending but im still unsure just what my issue is could be dodgy clutch or ?? so 1st to me mechanic to diagnose i cant or dont have the know how noggin fiddle with gears

The bank needs to try and find some way to wriggle out of paying.
They ask questions like "did you write your pin number down" or "who else knows your pin" to try and get you to admit culpability
im going back to strictly cash.

you and me maybe both,,,a quick dig finds reco box and case circa 1500 to 2500 depending but im still unsure just what my issue is could be dodgy clutch or ?? so 1st to me mechanic to diagnose i cant or dont have the know how noggin fiddle with gears
yes good idea,i wouldnt know either

The bank needs to try and find some way to wriggle out of paying.
They ask questions like "did you write your pin number down" or "who else knows your pin" to try and get you to admit culpability
yeah but still have to go to the teller to get the money unless your in a town with that bank, i hope they give the money back

Sorry to hear about your dog.

ta bloke she a nice 11 yold pound mutt kelpie lab cross dumb and harmless but sweet and family pooch she seems all good right now but these things tend to cascade once they rise up,, it freaked the kids as she was altered state gone unco fitting mid day took a about 2 hours to recover

ta bloke she a nice 11 yold pound mutt kelpie lab cross dumb and harmless but sweet and family pooch she seems all good right now but these things tend to cascade once they rise up,, it freaked the kids as she was altered state gone unco fitting mid day took a about 2 hours to recover
oh the poor bugger, hope she,s better soon

Until the white collar criminals outlaw cash. Not sure if it will happen in my lifetime, but am confident at some point we'll get back to bartering our labour and skills more directly, and in the cases where that is not feasible the medium of exchange we use sparingly will be somewhat more tethered to reality than what we call fiat currency today.

Sorry to read that. Hope she comes good. There are many dogs that are better people than people.

Sheesh
ps hey! what happened to my colloquial use of the word "manure" ? it got edited!
Even some of the skimmers the crooks fit to the machines are pretty hard to spot. Here they have small gangs, mainly overseas bastards, that fly into the country and hit every machine they can before flying out. Some even match their skimmers to the same colours and shapes of the real machines, or close to them, so it's real hard to tell the difference.

Regarding the RFID cards and the sniffing. There are RFID-blocking wallets nowadays.

The longer I live the farking crazier the world is becoming.

Latest posts

Back