the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fun job last nite 130 am clipping tree limbs from traffic light out ewp bucket over intersection upset a few roosting budgies

Heard this bloke yak about this he reckons European axe men chop pissy poplar logs & its soft as butter and they cant hack the OZ hard wood

A FOURTH-generation woodchopper from Broadford has been named the fastest lumberjack in the world after being crowned champion of champions in Austria last weekend.

Brayden Meyer took just over one minute to chop, saw and hack his way to victory on the world stage, beating the seven-time world champion from New Zealand Jason Wynard in the STIHL Timbersports Champions Trophy event.

At just 20, Meyer holds five world titles and put his success down to discipline and hard work, committing to gruelling daily training sessions at his home in central Victoria.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...a/news-story/12369e0fec6919a53be4543a36033c2a

Hmm What a sad state of affairs the world is in its kind of gone to the pack in the true sense! all in IMHO of course...

Warning don't click on vid link if bad language offends you but is nothing bad is only Ween that's kind of their thing to take the piss out of everyone lol :guitar:...

View attachment 506612

Neighbours got a Landrover, front wheel has fallen off twice in recent months, saw this and it was to good
not to share - :cheers: :laughing:

Lol yup, same thing happened to my uncles landy. Actually my other uncle also had a landy where things fell off/out, but his wheels stayed on from memory though. Must have been lucky.

Its a creamy coloured older dual cab LWB looking heap of sh*t, it's even better when he was telling me how bad
Toyotas were a few years back......lol.....glad no one was hurt when it came off onroad.

Back