the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a mates, was an old swb zook that he rolled then chopped the roof/pillars off. plan is to do a cage on it soon, with a welded rear diff and backyard flipped rims for extra offset it goes pretty well anywhere

Nice spot for a duck down there Vince.. I'd vote the cheap to run .308 since you already have .223 Billy add a little .22 and you have the simplest combo there is.. One of the 7mm magnums if you want to prepare for the zombie apocalypse

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Have had stuff all rain in central Gippy. 5mm to 10mm at most I reckon these past 3 or 4 days.

Jim, did you find that Stihl carbide chain, 3/8th, 91t, .063?

shooting going ok tho im not pushing my scores past 56 the frigging dropped 4,s cost me big and im not sure if its me " surely not" or my reloading so im buyin new digital scales to eliminate any powder weight stuff ups

back to chores im muckin out the chook coup and pulling weeds in the vegi patchs for dear SWMBO

this 500 yards yesterday a bit windy howz that i cut my 2 5ives and then get a 4 ffs

500yardrpr.PNG

51 mm about my part of peninsula last weeks a good spring start some more if please

tungsten carbide is working well for me this second resharpen for this chain @ $25 to touch it up beats swinging an axe

View attachment 526113

View attachment 526114
I've over heated mine in that decent red box I dropped a few weeks ago and appear to have lost a few teeth as a result.

To buy the repair kit for both sides is 100 bucks....not worth it.

Gday fellas,

Still in Canada helping sis and hubby with a renovation project that has spiralled into a major gut, redesign, remake kinda deal. There goes all my own winter shed projects I had planned which were to make next summer's tree work easier or more productive.

They do some weird stuff when building houses up here and their lumber sizing is a clusterphuck but a few things are probably better than nz.

One of their mates has a few building materials left over we can grab, including some large strandboard beams. I spied a big old mac in his garage and he said I can use it to cut the beam, so I finally get to run a chainsaw after many weeks without that pleasure. Looking forward to it.

your a nice man kiwi to do all that for them.
Cheers.
They are in a tight spot and too far down the financial rabbit hole to turn back now. First house big loan three kids one breadwinner makes for a stressful time for them. Not only that but the bastard bank won't release the funds for the reno until it is done and they assess if the house value has increased enough to cover the agreed amount. Not only that but the mortgage insurance cost was an absolute mothaphucking rip - 40k cost of insurance. Unbelievable but true.

All of this means I couldn't really leave them to complete things themselves.

Cheers.
They are in a tight spot and too far down the financial rabbit hole to turn back now. First house big loan three kids one breadwinner makes for a stressful time for them. Not only that but the bastard bank won't release the funds for the reno until it is done and they assess if the house value has increased enough to cover the agreed amount. Not only that but the mortgage insurance cost was an absolute mothaphucking rip - 40k cost of insurance. Unbelievable but true.

All of this means I couldn't really leave them to complete things themselves.

banks are f###ers

Something to pass the time

397fe5710acb1f341b3485d6dbde33ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back