the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough **** getting backed over by the ute hahahaha. I'm off to cut billets to run the race saw in to get mixtures dailed in taking the quad with me a light and rifle and the electric caller see if I can nail some spring foxes and drink metric **** load of vb tinnies

Felt ok after it happened, went home and had a 6pk, next day was a bit sore though and still bloody sore, apparently chopping and cutting wood doesn't do the fractured ribs any good:chop::angry:

We run a big rayburn stove it's always on and windows all open cause gets to hot the bastard.

Yeah got an ol Rayburn in the shed too, just retired it until I do a bit of work to it, got the Lopi in there doing the job at the moment until we move into the new joint then it will be inside keeping us warm through the winter mths.

Bloody hell mate, that's a bit rough, haha. Where abouts you from?

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Central Tablelands Rob - I actually got up laughing after she drove it off me, poor wifes in tears LOL and here I am laughing about it (well after I told her to get the ****ing thing off me that is and not to accelerate or my guts will be ripped open, I finally went to the Docs about a week later after everyone kept badgering me about it and first thing he said after I told him what happened was did she take out a life insurance policy on ya:laughing: cheeky bastard. I've nicknamed her 10 pin as she bowled me over!:laugh: Anyway lesson learn't, don't stand behind the ute when someones reversing (mind you she was supposed to be going forward!:dumb2:

It only goes into the plant not the soil, with grass it just goes into the grass and roots. Once died off you can grow veggies in the soil not a problem

For those that think I don't work here are some 380mm Ford Mustang rotors I'm machining
Screen plates again here
95c96852b8c223b966d5baf35613fafd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Back