the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do think he could.
Well, if this doesn't work:
take2_mugs.jpg

He's gonna need a bigger pillow:
pillowbiter.jpg~c200

:)

Funny how libertarian/rainbow concepts of tolerance, diversity, freedom of expression go out the window when it's something the psuedo-liberati don't agree with. Which brings me back to an earlier point about the Orwellian nature of these sorts of clambering for rights. In Animal Farm, to paraphrase because I can't be fagged looking it up, the pigs say 'all animals are created equal, just some more equal than others'.

I'm resolutely against legislating any restrictions on the basic tenet of freedom of expression. Adults who don't like the message of anyone should ignore them, rebut with facts, build coping mechanisms. This is the price to pay for truly equal rights and it's a price worth paying. Flailing around like a drunk monkey, swinging a legislative sledgehammer like hate speech laws to silence dissenting opinions or how such are delivered, is a phucking joke and such people should, if they have the IQ to do so, think seriously about who and more importantly what concepts the monkeys take for granted, could very well become collateral damage of that sledgehammer.

Well, if this doesn't work:
take2_mugs.jpg

He's gonna need a bigger pillow:
pillowbiter.jpg~c200

:)

Funny how libertarian concepts of tolerance, diversity, freedom of expression go out the window when it's something the liberati don't agree with. Which brings me back to an earlier point about the Orwellian nature of these sorts of clambering for rights. In Animal Farm, to paraphrase because I can't be fagged looking it up, the pigs say 'all animals are created equal, just some more equal than others'.

I'm resolutely against legislating any restrictions on the basic tenet of freedom of expression. Adults who don't like the message of anyone should ignore them, rebut with facts, build coping mechanisms. This is the price to pay for truly equal rights and it's a price worth paying. Flailing around like a drunk monkey, swinging a legislative sledgehammer like hate speech laws to silence dissenting opinions or how such are delivered, is a phucking joke and such people should, if they have the IQ to do so, think seriously at who and more importantly what concepts they take for granted, could very well become collateral damage of that sledgehammer.
Exactly kiwi, not sure where it started but it's created a generation of sooks. The new touchy feely you can't say that brigade. Trouble is it's fine for them to preach whatever views they follow and ram it down the throat of anyone who disagrees but the minute someone argues back, the whole hate speach thing comes up. Not sure about nz but this country is on a downhill slope and give it a few years will have nothing in common to the australia we grew up in.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

The wife and I sent NO votes in, not because we don't like gays etc, we were actually originally going to vote yes in support of my brother who's gay, but after all the bullying from the Yes side which was getting ridiculous and way out of control we changed our minds - one thing I can't stand or tolerate is being bullied, never have and never will.

Heres a brainfart, let's all agree we disagree on certain subjects, as everyone does. (as I mentioned that once or twice before) And just remember it's nothing personal this is far from real life this is just online rambling having a laugh having a dig , it's certainly not the be all end all, we all have our views and stand by them. Now if we don't Like what some members post and tend to wear our hearts on our sleeves then your got the ignore /block button to use, use it instead of galabanting like a scorn woman.

Moving on!!! I'm rebuilding some saws this weekend this is what's on my bench, what's on yours???

DSC_1140.JPG

Heres a brainfart, let's all agree we disagree on certain subjects, as everyone does. (as I mentioned that once or twice before) And just remember it's nothing personal this is far from real life this is just online rambling having a laugh having a dig , it's certainly not the be all end all, we all have our views and stand by them. Now if we don't Like what some members post and tend to wear our hearts on our sleeves then your got the ignore /block button to use, use it instead of galabanting like a scorn woman.

Moving on!!! I'm rebuilding some saws this weekend this is what's on my bench, what's on yours???

View attachment 602908

Tell us more about whatcha working on mate.

Most members leave this forum to the Aussie blokes who say what they think and put it on the table. When I see people threatening others with legal ****, I think, is that what we're doing now....really? I too can't stand how the left find it acceptable to ram any agenda down the throats of others but when someone does it to them they get sooky and can't handle it. If I don't like what someone says I move on.

Most members leave this forum to the Aussie blokes who say what they think and put it on the table. When I see people threatening others with legal ****, I think, is that what we're doing now....really? I too can't stand how the left find it acceptable to ram any agenda down the throats of others but when someone does it to them they get sooky and can't handle it. If I don't like what someone says I move on.
Exactly mate, it's not that hard is it. Theres half a dozen blokes discussing a topic and you disagree. It's pretty obvious if you voice your opinion you're going to get a friendly spray. If you can't handle a bit of banter you're best just to keep quiet and wait for the next topic. It's not rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Your all bastards that can't hold there tounges, say it as it comes, no sugar coating take it as is , we don't think first then speak, we speak first tell each other to go get ****ed and laugh about latter .... Just the way I like it... That's been the way of the old Aussie dribble thread forever, just the way the old regulars intended it to be. Have a crack have a laugh, and up your bum

Latest posts

Back