the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And chainsaws, you forgot chainsaws.
sheesh 2strokenut, anyone would think you have a baby in the house keeping you tired.

Apparently this Christmas, I was a disappointment to my eldest daughter aged 9, as I did not buy her a chainsaw for her birthday a week before, or for her Christmas present either.
I was happy and sad at the same time LOL

T

And chainsaws, you forgot chainsaws.
sheesh 2strokenut, anyone would think you have a baby in the house keeping you tired.

Apparently this Christmas, I was a disappointment to my eldest daughter aged 9, as I did not buy her a chainsaw for her birthday a week before, or for her Christmas present either.
I was happy and sad at the same time LOL

T

wow can not for get the chainsaws.

I worked the Saturday before xmas the Wed after xmas then the Friday & Sat as fuggen trees kept dropping limbs and back on deck Tuesday after NYD started 630 and finished 6pm as more fuggen trees dropped limbs this time over power lines... I might take a week off end January im owed 5 days toil 10+ weeks leave & 4 months long service plus if ever got crook 140 sickies.
This Saturday says be 41c and TFB so reckon i'd be on fire patrol from 2 to 8pm.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/australias-most-dangerous-industries-revealed-20180115-h0iulb.html
If you work in agriculture, forestry and fishing, then you're working in Australia's most dangerous industry, a study has found.

Industry Fatalities in 2016 Fatalities per 100,000 Serious claims in 2016 Serious claims per 1000
Agriculture, forestry, fishing 44 14.0 3510 17.5
Transport, postal, warehousing 47 7.4 8200 14.4
Construction 35 3.3 12,670 16.0
Manufacturing 6 0.7 12,740 15.5
Electricity, gas, water, waste services 8 5.8 1140 8.2
Wholesale trade 0 0 4415 12.3
Mining 6 2.7 2080 9.2
Arts and recreational services 5 2.2 2110 9.7
Health care and social assistance 4 0.3 16,175 10.7
Administrative and support services 8 1.8 4245 9.2

Yeah, the large gum out the back I took down had a few pockets of that, wife was fascinated by it, me much less so.

Hey 2strokenut, hows your horse's leg going ? hope its healing up well and not emptied your pockets at the same time.

T

Yeah, the large gum out the back I took down had a few pockets of that, wife was fascinated by it, me much less so.

Hey 2strokenut, hows your horse's leg going ? hope its healing up well and not emptied your pockets at the same time.

T

its going good its fill out flush and now skin is growing over. as for cash only a $100 so far on wrap and yellow lotion.

Latest posts

Back