the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only 41.5 here at the moment, but thats pretty warm for this area.
Not drinking incase a fire pops up, but the waters cold.
Wind is very dry and roasty :(

Fire just up the road a few days ago, thankfully it wasnt windy like today is
T

Took this arvo off. Too hot/humid and crazy a week to be safe or productive on a Friday arvo. Don't often drink but having a cold one, wondering how on Earth you buggers survive in 40+ temps. Last time I spent three consecutive days in that sort of weather I wound up in hospital. Pro Tip: China isn't a good place to get crook fellas.

Howdy Randy. Did Greg get his wee 241 you were doing for him?

Took this arvo off. Too hot/humid and crazy a week to be safe or productive on a Friday arvo. Don't often drink but having a cold one, wondering how on Earth you buggers survive in 40+ temps. Last time I spent three consecutive days in that sort of weather I wound up in hospital. Pro Tip: China isn't a good place to get crook fellas.

Ain't done with it yet. 395s right now, then little Stihls are up.

hot enough to boil a monkey's bum

Oh my.

Come over here and have a go it's awsome working in the heat

Ha. Was threatening Neil about coming over just a few weeks ago. But don't worry, I can't afford the time or money. Besides the temps, there are too many kiwis, drop bears and snakes in Oz for my liking.

Thanks for the update Randy. Greg keeps saying the saw is for his Mrs. Nobody believes him.

Back