the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you should send the Zito my way Neil, if it don't trim these logs up we might have to drag the logs over it :laugh:
[video=youtube;MZSZUc7pJRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZSZUc7pJRg&feature=share&list=UU2N-wO248QATJramMEoPwHA[/video]

Vid is from work today

Maybe you should send the Zito my way Neil, if it don't trim these logs up we might have to drag the logs over it :laugh:
[video=youtube;MZSZUc7pJRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZSZUc7pJRg&feature=share&list=UU2N-wO248QATJramMEoPwHA[/video]

Vid is from work today

spotties behind a dear john. Has that skidder had its tires changed to 440 tires/rims, I seem to remember the 540 had taller tires.
they were popular with pole cutters those skidders, nippy,cheap to run and can skip around chaseing poles. (cable version of coarse).

should send you the Zito,,, the truck drivers could use it to cut bits of hanging bark off his load.

spotties behind a dear john. Has that skidder had its tires changed to 440 tires/rims, I seem to remember the 540 had taller tires.
they were popular with pole cutters those skidders, nippy,cheap to run and can skip around chaseing poles. (cable version of coarse).

should send you the Zito,,, the truck drivers could use it to cut bits of hanging bark off his load.

They have 3 of these 548D's and one 548G, they are all running the same size tyres, the D's are great with snigging in poles and barking them

They have 3 of these 548D's and one 548G, they are all running the same size tyres, the D's are great with snigging in poles and barking them

ahh ok, they are bigger machines,,, been a long time since I have seen those machines...

I just viewed another forum thread,,,,, same old same ol, is majesty now calls this forum abortion.com and we (as members I guess) are just very geolouse,,,,,, nit witt.

Last edited:
Bits of bark would be too much for an Ozito Neil. Trust me...

You seem to be underestimating this severely underrated saw Matt... I'll have to do video sometime comparing it to a 200t, you may be surprised. Possibly

You've run twin 3120's, you've run piped methanol fueled race saws etc etc Neil.
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, would have prepared you for the brute power of an Ozito...

I see,,,,
sounds like I should leave them alone, or at least let someone with more talent handle them.

Maybe try one of those chi-nee 70's

QUOTE=Rudolf73;4413512]You seem to be underestimating this severely underrated saw Matt... I'll have to do video sometime comparing it to a 200t, you may be surprised. Possibly
yes please, that would be good to watch.

Last edited:
You seem to be underestimating this severely underrated saw Matt... I'll have to do video sometime comparing it to a 200t, you may be surprised. Possibly

You could buy 15 Ozitos for the price of one 200T, strap them all together, and would still pull up 2HP short.

I have no experience and no idea, but what tyre pressures was that one in the vid running? any chance it would see any gains dropping some psi?

not sure on tire pressure Serg, but more than likely they are full of water and about 8 pound on top in each tire.

attachment.php

this is one of the many cat skidders I worked with, this one a 528 and each tire had maybe 1 1/2 44's of water, then 8 pound of air.

these baby's get the job done, and bust log cutters as well.

edit,,,
just notice my old 95 hilux 2.8, I saw it a few weeks back at Wauchope, it had P plates on it, its been round home since I traded it in 98 for my 3.0 hilux.

Last edited:
My two male Chihuahuas tore an escaped Ferret in two, after it made a try for one of the pups. They made a ghastly mess of it.

I've done plenty of hunting with ferrets and there great but there not what I would call pets I think a few rabbit traps with some meat on bored might catch this bastard

I hope that y'all will forgive me for butting in on your thread, but I'm curious to know your opinions and knowledge of Archer Australia chainsaw bars. They're showing up on eBay (USA) for cheap, & my research isn't giving me much info.

TIA!

Latest posts

Back