the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pack up the aldi pod machine and the genny when camping lol tell you what the generators on full song when the coffees brewin, admittedly it is a silent series generator from god knows how old, and sounds like a 747 lol

This is a random question. But has any one here ever had to trap a ferret ? If so how?

I have trapped similar animals in the past using bear claw style traps, but the end result isn't pretty. Depends if you want it dead or alive.

One of those possum/cat traps should also work.

I have trapped similar animals in the past using bear claw style traps, but the end result isn't pretty. Depends if you want it dead or alive.

One of those possum/cat traps should also work.

Dead or alive I don't care it's come from next door and it keeps trying the towel up the cooks chickens. IDE shoot the bastard but I'm in he burbs .

Ps on a side note is it just me or has the forum changed languages to French or Spanish or some crap?

Dead or alive I don't care it's come from next door and it keeps trying the towel up the cooks chickens. IDE shoot the bastard but I'm in he burbs .

Ps on a side note is it just me or has the forum changed languages to French or Spanish or some crap?

There's a box at the bottom of the screen where you can change it back to English, occasionally the language changes for no apparent reason.

Had a big firewood day, must have cut and split at least 1/5 ton. The ozito 25cc got a real workout... gotta love that smell of chinese plastic getting hot.

Here's the firewood hauling rig, those 9 horses really had to work on the steep country. Low range 4wd will probably be required if it gets any wetter around here.

attachment.php

Had a big firewood day, must have cut and split at least 1/5 ton. The ozito 25cc got a real workout... gotta love that smell of chinese plastic getting hot.

Here's the firewood hauling rig, those 9 horses really had to work on the steep country. Low range 4wd will probably be required if it gets any wetter around here.

attachment.php

way to go mate, nothing like nipping off blocks with the Zito 25,,,, I bet it was a pleasure to use as well ( light weight, powerful, well balanced) ect ect ect.

I want to do up one and sent it down to Wayne to run against his chi-nee 70.

If they both actually start it should be neck and neck :)

Low range 4wd will probably be required if it gets any wetter around here.

I don't mean to state the obvious Rudy but pretty sure you'll struggle to select ANY 4WD on that mower, high or low range...

Vicious little mongrels aren't they :)

They can be. We raised our's to be dogs, not as toys. If they weighed 10kg, they would be on the same list as Pit Bulls.
They have the long hooked teeth, once they get a grip, they do little lunges and work their way up. The black and tan
will do that to my arm while playing, the look in his eyes says I'm meat.

way to go mate, nothing like nipping off blocks with the Zito 25,,,, I bet it was a pleasure to use as well ( light weight, powerful, well balanced) ect ect ect.

Neil, no need I already have one , It's only slightly faster than a handsaw....I really don't want it, Neil would you like another one for spares?.
It takes about 20 pulls to start...I CBF looking at it

Neil, no need I already have one , It's only slightly faster than a handsaw....I really don't want it, Neil would you like another one for spares?.
It takes about 20 pulls to start...I CBF looking at it

Thank god for that, I have one given to me some time back, I havn't even looked at the thing except to see that monster 3/8 low profile skip tooth with bumpers.

Latest posts

Back