the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, Thanks for the Husky parts, It looks better with the beefier spikes :)
attachment.php

Well isn't that a fine example of a superior chainsaw, great little saws these orange ones.
(no offence to the die hard Stihl boys)

Drop bears and a tig-er in a spotty, yep a little thought went into that. Good Pics.

Last edited:
Sweet looking saw Wayne!

Typical Wayne rebuild - factory new.

I know a bloke needs rooting for doing that to a perfectly good bar I had the rakers filled down a bit and its got lots of bite too much for the 50cc saw but it Also did this to the bar!

Hey don't be too hard on this guy. I had one of the new GB Arbor Tech bars do exactly the same thing within 10 tanks of fuel through the 42.7cc MS241C. GB did replace the bar but it didn't really give me a lot of confidence for the future...

pod machine here also matt, aldi special :laugh:

Dude. Why grind and roast your own beans when you can enjoy the same, high quality blends straight from a simple pod :)
I even make tree images and stuff in the froth of mine to look pretty. It makes me feel like an awesome Barista too...

Well Matt, Photo's or I'll have to call BS ;)

View attachment 303783

You have 30 mins

I need more time mate. Just got back from the shed after making a heap of chains. Come to think of it the tree in my pod coffee froth was actually more like a bush that had been backed over with a flail mower...

Today I was helping a neighbour (2 houses down) remove some trees ( I want the wood), all was going well until her so called arborist son took over.
His idea of tree climbing was to lean a ladder against the tree and use his Echo CS 670 at head height :msp_confused:

I did mention that I had a telescopic pole pruner..but he wasn't interested.. I did have a chuckle when his Echo hit the ground along with the branch he cut.
He said no problem I do that all the time :msp_confused:. Tomorrow I'm going to finish the job when he's not there, he's say's he used to do some logging in
Tasmania.... somehow I just don't believe him :msp_biggrin:

Today I was helping a neighbour (2 houses down) remove some trees ( I want the wood), all was going well until her so called arborist son took over.
His idea of tree climbing was to lean a ladder against the tree and use his Echo CS 670 at head height :msp_confused:

I did mention that I had a telescopic pole pruner..but he wasn't interested.. I did have a chuckle when his Echo hit the ground along with the branch he cut.
He said no problem I do that all the time :msp_confused:. Tomorrow I'm going to finish the job when he's not there, he's say's he used to do some logging in
Tasmania.... somehow I just don't believe him :msp_biggrin:

Ah ha. The good old amateur expert. Maybe next time ask him what part of Tassie he logged in. Just lay the bait and he'll dig himself the hole :)

Latest posts

Back