the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GB pro top bars

Just a heads up for those who like/use/prefer GB pro top bars I would be buying up in your selected flavour as many combinations are becoming NLA, by the looks in favour of there 'Forestking' bar range. Example SN25-63 in 3/8 are only in forest king and hardtop now, SN20's are still available. Just a an FYI

score,, I hope or think been scrounging for rubber second handys for the series 80 and today

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T-A KO a 5 set 2009 date only 20% used $60 bucks each for my Landcruiser

Will get em fitted up see how the travel thou at $60 each I really wont mind if a bit nosiey or wander as pr reviews as what on now is way NQR 13 year old Bridge stones

Yes your a lesser being in the world of Stihl.. just like me :)

I'm not sure what it is,I might have a look at it tomorrow

That's OK mate. I've been cast aside like a dodgey old boot before. I'll be OK.
Benny probably has a few tricks up his sleeve for Stihl saw identification but I am still sticking with the 064 theory for now. Because this is the interwebs and I never have to be held responsible if I'm wrong.

If I'm correct though I will be remembered forever as "MCW The Great" for having out guessed Benny the Australian Stihl Wizard :D

Stihl will attempt to employ me on a global scale.
Pretty girls will swarm over me.
Time magazine will want to interview me.
Liz Hurley will dump Shane Warne and want me to father her children.
Benny can then run my Husqvarna shop just to suck eggs :D

That's OK mate. I've been cast aside like a dodgey old boot before. I'll be OK.
Benny probably has a few tricks up his sleeve for Stihl saw identification but I am still sticking with the 064 theory for now. Because this is the interwebs and I never have to be held responsible if I'm wrong.

If I'm correct though I will be remembered forever as "MCW The Great" for having out guessed Benny the Australian Stihl Wizard :D

Stihl will attempt to employ me on a global scale.
Pretty girls will swarm over me.
Time magazine will want to interview me.
Liz Hurley will dump Shane Warne and want me to father her children.
Benny can then run my Husqvarna shop just to suck eggs :D

:dizzy: Matt, Even If you you know bugga all about older stihl saws no one can accuse you of not having a fertile imagination, only you would bring
Liz Hurley into a chainsaw ID topic :hmm3grin2orange:

:dizzy: Matt, Even If you you know bugga all about older stihl saws no one can accuse you of not having a fertile imagination, only you would bring
Liz Hurley into a chainsaw ID topic :hmm3grin2orange:

Liz Hurley is appropriate material on any thread anywhere on earth.

Thanks Bennn*e

I dunno..is $220 a good price if it's a good runner?

Yup that's a good price, average online prices are around $500-650 for that saw in good running condition. Dealer price on it would be around $750

Latest posts

Back