the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
score,, I hope or think been scrounging for rubber second handys for the series 80 and today

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T-A KO a 5 set 2009 date only 20% used $60 bucks each for my Landcruiser

Will get em fitted up see how the travel thou at $60 each I really wont mind if a bit nosiey or wander as pr reviews as what on now is way NQR 13 year old Bridge stones

yeah cool on sweet look good run well track well not noisy, I reckon even less noise than what I had. They got to have a good 50k of rubber happy with 5 tyres $300 fitted

That's OK mate. I've been cast aside like a dodgey old boot before. I'll be OK.
Benny probably has a few tricks up his sleeve for Stihl saw identification but I am still sticking with the 064 theory for now. Because this is the interwebs and I never have to be held responsible if I'm wrong.

If I'm correct though I will be remembered forever as "MCW The Great" for having out guessed Benny the Australian Stihl Wizard :D

Stihl will attempt to employ me on a global scale.
Pretty girls will swarm over me.
Time magazine will want to interview me.
Liz Hurley will dump Shane Warne and want me to father her children.
Benny can then run my Husqvarna shop just to suck eggs :D

Hurry up and get some numbers of the crank case! Can't be wrong up against Matt...

For once I have brought a saw on the Internet that turned up as advertised. Totally ####ed.

The 141 turned up today with a half melted piston but like all huskys it had a big heart and I managed to fire it up before striping it down. I thought it was run on straight fuel but found the rubber carb seal and pulse tube split so it would of been super lean before it carked it. So full rebuild is on the cards .

Ps bennn#e check ya pm,s

Last edited:
For once I have brought a saw on the Internet that turned up as advertised. Totally ####ed.

The 141 turned up today with a half melted piston but like all huskys it had a big heart and I managed to fire it up before striping it down. I thought it was run on straight fuel but found the rubber carb seal and pulse tube split so it would of been super lean before it carked it. So full rebuild is on the cards .

Ps bennn#e check ya pm,s

The only little husky I've worked on was a 136 that needed crank seals, easy saws to work on View attachment 313323View attachment 313324

The only little husky I've worked on was a 136 that needed crank seals, easy saws to work on View attachment 313323View attachment 313324

Same saw realy I was blown away how simple it was to strip. Bloke at work is in to r/c plains and he is pretty keen on picking a donk up to chuck in a plane all the parts are ordered p/c bearings ect cheap as chips realy. I wouldn't bother with stuff like this but for dad I'm pulling out all the stops. So when it rocks up there it will be like a brand new machine

the wife has a 141 and i cant fault it. dunno how old they are and availability of bits but it goes well and does more than its ment to!

played with an 066 mag today. hmm, fun!!! bit different to the 441mag huh? heavy tho, seems im not one of the ape guys that run big saws all day! haha! bit of a handicap after the wekend tho. brandy isnt the finest fuel!

er, my bad, ms660mag and 461mag, durrr!!!! still love my 61 tho! and the echo 750evl is almost done too,yippie!!!

anyone have any idea what the black plastic thingo is called, behind the clutch, kinda could be oil pump drive summa but mines so wrecked im not sure!

er, my bad, ms660mag and 461mag, durrr!!!! still love my 61 tho! and the echo 750evl is almost done too,yippie!!!

anyone have any idea what the black plastic thingo is called, behind the clutch, kinda could be oil pump drive summa but mines so wrecked im not sure!

What saw is the black plastic thingo on?

I pulled a saw down the other day that had a black melted plastic thingy behind the sprocket. Turned out he'd sucked a heap of bailing twine in it and it had melted. Took out the plastic on the clutch bearing too.

The plastic cover on the 141 was half melted and it even has bits of matrial between the oil pump scroll and the crank seal looked like bits of an old rag or somthing. And the scroll is very tight on the crank to remove .

Just to bring the heart beat up

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back