the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recon ya right but I was way too pissed to be operating a saw

Hey Matty 2,,,,
you have had a whole weekend to get that yellow boat anchor into some wood for a little demonstration,,, so, no pressure mate, where do we find the video clip. After all if you could get the 250 going, you are a smart man indeed and worthy of the attension.

QUOTE=460cixy;4505659]Just for a laugh I'm doing a David foster inpersonat IMG 0288 - YouTube

I seem to remember Davids ability a little ummmmmm different to that big fellow in the U tube vid.
But its been a few years now since I last had a hit against him so perhaps things have changed.

attachment.php
[[/QUOTE]

Hey Matty 2,,,,
you have had a whole weekend to get that yellow boat anchor into some wood for a little demonstration,,, so, no pressure mate, where do we find the video clip. After all if you could get the 250 going, you are a smart man indeed and worthy of the attension.

I did actually put it in to some wood a ####ty old pallet out the back of work no vid tho. But I seriously need to give the booze a rest I been full as a boot way too much lately

posthole digger

Ok,i been looking around and as much as i would preferer a 08s post hole digger ar a tanaka unit i have decided to go china branded stuff,i know but for 200 bucks i figure what the hell,what i want to know is if you had a choice between angle drive with bevel gears or straight drive using a reduction type setup which would you guys pick?

I'm leaning towards the latter even though it only 52cc ,the bevel drive is 70 cc or close to it.

since being a small boy i feared dentists as always pain & blood.
So I not been to one in 35 years as i took good good care so not a filling in my adult teeth not one.

I broke a moller tooth on a sherbet bomb candy this weekend so today had to face my fear.

wow how easy was that, 1st I call think be a wait but they say get here now your in ok rev brroom there and

In the chair a sweet pretty thing holds my hand & the dentist was gentle lady who used all this gear so nil pain or grief while i watched no kidding pole dancin bikini models on big screen tv above my head :msp_w00t::msp_rolleyes::)
the needle was nuthin as use a gel number 1st and the job while not comfy was all over 25 minutes

best of all get this a check up xray sort filling 2 nice gals taking good care of me $277.00 bucks job done and i'm chewin steak already

Ok,i been looking around and as much as i would preferer a 08s post hole digger ar a tanaka unit i have decided to go china branded stuff,i know but for 200 bucks i figure what the hell,what i want to know is if you had a choice between angle drive with bevel gears or straight drive using a reduction type setup which would you guys pick?

I'm leaning towards the latter even though it only 52cc ,the bevel drive is 70 cc or close to it.

Yeah planetary better but more gear noise.

anyone got opinions on HID conversions for a 'cruiser? 7" round lenses. also for 9" spotties. both standard lenses.

1. do i need to change the lenses to suit HID?

2. i want them BRIGHT , theres a LOT of roo's around here and we go north where theres brahma bulls all over the show - what wattage do i go for in both?

3. a/c or d/c? a/c are the better ones, yes?

4. what colour/temp is best?

5. anyone used the sub $100 aets on fleabay? - im a tight bugger and skinto too so dont wanna spend up too much

i have a 110amp alternator and decent batteries, the wiring loom is all over the show from the past owners so will rewire any circuits i modify.

any thoughts/suggestions

anyone got opinions on HID conversions for a 'cruiser? 7" round lenses. also for 9" spotties. both standard lenses.

1. do i need to change the lenses to suit HID?

2. i want them BRIGHT , theres a LOT of roo's around here and we go north where theres brahma bulls all over the show - what wattage do i go for in both?

3. a/c or d/c? a/c are the better ones, yes?

4. what colour/temp is best?

5. anyone used the sub $100 aets on fleabay? - im a tight bugger and skinto too so dont wanna spend up too much

i have a 110amp alternator and decent batteries, the wiring loom is all over the show from the past owners so will rewire any circuits i modify.

any thoughts/suggestions

If u want to do it on the cheap, get 50w shielded HID globes for the headlights.
4200k or 5000k
Driving lights. Unshielded globes 50 to 75w get same heat range as headlights.
Pay as much as u can afford. Cheap is cheap. Ballasts die, globes change color.
Way less current draw so electrical all good.
LED light bars are awesome for 2 to 300m
Great flood with em. But HID can go up to a km. and reflective range 3 to 5 km.

nice one chief. appriciated.
currently, i can afford 20c, what will that get me?! a candle maybe? haha! cash flow pretty erratic presently!

cool, was thinking 4200k, thats standard headlight type colour yes?

shielded gives protection from glare and/or spreads the light around the lens? so no need for shielded the spotties??
should i change the lenses, i was looking at these, they have the shields in yes? will the hid globe fit, depth wise? are they any bigger than a standard h4?

H6024 Pair 7" Head Light Housing Round Diamond CUT Glass Conversion Lamp | eBay

am getting 2 led spots for reverse/work/camp lights too.

for use as driving lights, how powerful would i need? i guess more is better but to what extent? 120w? 180w? 240? theres cree flood/spot/flood ones on fleabay pretty cheap, HEAPS less than i thought!

ta for the info chap, nice one. sorry for the 1000 questions, just wanna do it right first time

Ok fallers this is how not to do it , nornaly i don't drop on a windy day but i must have had a brain fart. :msp_ohmy:
after copping a face full of dust me eyes were stuffted , just wait till you see the back cut :msp_thumbdn: .
cheers D

[video=youtube;1RcdpHacAwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RcdpHacAwg[/video]

Ok fallers this is how not to do it , nornaly i don't drop on a windy day but i must have had a brain fart. :msp_ohmy:
after copping a face full of dust me eyes were stuffted , just wait till you see the back cut :msp_thumbdn: .
cheers D

The 32" Sugihara lives :D
A few things stood out here Darren as being a big mistake.
One you sold the 390XPG and two you were shaking your hand as the 461's vibes were obviously too much for your mitts after using the silky smooth Husky.
Oh and you had your tongue on the wrong side.
Otherwise:

1) it fell over.
2) in the intended direction.
and...
3) you didn't die.

Therefore good job old son.

The 32" Sugihara lives :D
A few things stood out here Darren as being a big mistake.
One you sold the 390XPG and two you were shaking your hand as the 461's vibes were obviously too much for your mitts after using the silky smooth Husky.
Oh and you had your tongue on the wrong side.
Otherwise:

1) it fell over.
2) in the intended direction.
and...
3) you didn't die.

Therefore good job old son.

well with the 661 and no change in the AF i'm thinking of a 390XP ported , and for the filter isues i think i will try
kains idea with the stockings and socks to keep the fines out .

looks all ok to me.:msp_thumbsup:

here is a good light bar
32" LED Light BAR 60 Powerful Cree Leds 11000 Lumens 9 40V Bright BL | eBay

he has some new ones on FB. 20" same price but with 10w cree's instead of these ones at 3w.

one more thing. if yr reflectors are dirty, rusty or flaking, drop them in the bin.

well with the 661 and no change in the AF i'm thinking of a 390XP ported , and for the filter isues i think i will try
kains idea with the stockings and socks to keep the fines out .

I love you mate :heart:
Ahem.
Hey in all honesty just let me know as since I pulled the element out of my 390XP's filter and epoxied in some Dolmar HD element I haven't had one bit of dust get through. Not a speck.

Latest posts

Back