the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky horsey thats for dam sure :eek:

Since when did the Patrol become IFS/IRS? had one blow past me in a 80 zone, but his mudflaps were on so he is no threat :chainsaw: Sounded very nice and looks like good clearance under. Id like to see more about their set up.

Latest model is V8 petrol only and Indy sus all round. It's the Y62.
The normal bloke version is still available Y61 on 3L diesel only.

Something a little different.
My brothers mate in Darwin has a cattle station on the Finnis River and this was a horse of his that was very lucky to survive a crock attack.

View attachment 325597 View attachment 325596
Must have been a sight not easily forgotten. FWIW They'd get heaps of Manuka Honey on that wound over here. Miracle stuff. Too precious to waste on toast. :bowdown:

Well in to 40s the here today no pigs yet just bloody emus
Yep,hot here too mate,went for a drive to get the mail today
a9egary5.jpg

Yep,hot here too mate,went for a drive to get the mail today
a9egary5.jpg

Oh wouldn't that be fun in that heat, just the sort of day for some fencing,,,,,,, Not.
Bloody hot here yesterday also, went canoeing with my youngest in the arvi, sweating like a pig but at least the water was cold.
today looks like it will build up the same again, hope it storms later.

Cool change today very plesent

Gee Matty 2, how lucky are you, bet it won't last.

Good morning fellow ballbags :)
You guys are getting some heat up there, that's for sure. For the first time in a long time we've been relatively cool down here. Must be the global warming or sumfin'.
It was meant to be 43°C here on New Year's day but ended up hardly cracking 30°C with cloud cover all day. When summer really kicks in here she's gonna be smoking without a doubt.

Had some funny stuff going on with my work iPhone. Bloody thing keeps dropping out because it's overheated. The screen comes up with a girly like "I'm too hot message, give me a cuddle" type BS. It's even been dropping out mid call to my clients. Must have been designed for European conditions or something. Worst thing is that summer hasn't even really kicked in yet yet my personal HTC ONE XL just keeps on going, even sitting on the dash of my ute in the sun.

man o man you get a lot of snakes up there cris
Never used to be this bad,,had a few good years with rain and the mice have been full on ,a lot of gas work going on ,so I spose they head on over to my place where its quiet,dunno,dogs got another redbelly under the house which we found yesterday as well ,started to smell,thats 3 this week,bring on winter,already 42*c here and its only 20 past 10,

Oh wouldn't that be fun in that heat, just the sort of day for some fencing,,,,,,, Not.
Bloody hot here yesterday also, went canoeing with my youngest in the arvi, sweating like a pig but at least the water was cold.
today looks like it will build up the same again, hope it storms later.

Gee Matty 2, how lucky are you, bet it won't last.
been there done that ,nearly rolled myself last summer due to heat stroke:buttkick:

Back