the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never used to be this bad,,had a few good years with rain and the mice have been full on ,a lot of gas work going on ,so I spose they head on over to my place where its quiet,dunno,dogs got another redbelly under the house which we found yesterday as well ,started to smell,thats 3 this week,bring on winter,already 42*c here and its only 20 past 10,
35 in the shade here atm, missed out on the rain last night, a few spits and it was past us like a freight train

:clap: Found this app last month, works great, close to the volumes in the qld ready reckoner. I have it on my OneXL and it is handy in the bush. You can tally up truck oads and can go back through the list to double check your numbers. The only thing I don't like about it is that you put the centre girth in first and we write out the log length first, just a quirk but you can get used to it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ro.simpleconcept.android.logvolumecalculator

Unfortunately the alcohol consumption I have a taste for lately is that QLD XXXX followed up with a few rums.
I am sure they called it XXXX as code word for BEER. i always thought it was cause they couldn't spell. If they can make make rum taste good, then the XXXX must be OKay.
Only problem today when Neil came around, was that the fridge is empty. I thought I had a half carton hidden in the under stairs cupboard. Must have been there before with the same problem.

Anyway, saws went well. I believe that the 2100 Neil had was a tad quicker. I am sure there is a more that I can do to bring it up with a little guidance. :);)

You won't believe it. I met a Bob Cornwall yesterday. There is more than one :D

What sort of vehicle does he drive Matt.
This bloke didn't even have a McCulloch tattoo on his arm so I knew it wasn't "our" Bob :)

Could you imagine 2 of them,,,,,, no I just can not. the end.

Unfortunately the alcohol consumption I have a taste for lately is that QLD XXXX followed up with a few rums.
I am sure they called it XXXX as code word for BEER. i always thought it was cause they couldn't spell. If they can make make rum taste good, then the XXXX must be OKay.
Only problem today when Neil came around, was that the fridge is empty. I thought I had a half carton hidden in the under stairs cupboard. Must have been there before with the same problem.

Anyway, saws went well. I believe that the 2100 Neil had was a tad quicker. I am sure there is a more that I can do to bring it up with a little guidance. :);)

Yea Dean, we need to have a few practice runs with the 4X, race season starts again soon, must down 4X to be excepted across the northern fence.

Nah didn't take long Neil. Bob demanded pictures so flattened a heap of bunnies along a fence line then drove along taking photos out of the ute window on my phone. I nailed a few with the .25/06 and .22/250 as well but they weren't fit for photos as it could put some people off their dinner.

Yeah o yeah but still no live action video so it didn't happen you proberly staged the pic's

Back