the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" wot you looking at " Sorry son I'm not sure what your asking " you havin a go mate" er um I fueling up my car here, can i help you with anything?

Ah the joys of dealing with paranoid speed heads looking for fight. Nicely nuthin happened after he did the circle work around me with that ready to go stare under his boxin hoody, phew must decided i'm not worthy or lost his bottle.

I had some video of spaghetti and baked bean cans getting hit on fenceposts with my .22/250 years ago.
What you couldn't see was me and my missus covered in spaghetti and crap...

I have done that on a mates property the previous owner left a whole heap of cans with no labels and who knows how old. So we used to play mystery can putting bets on what was in the tins before shooting them. Mostly spag and beans but the odd tin of fruit I was useing 110 gr bullet factory hp,s in my sport co 7.62 the most explosive thing on the cans more so then the 300windbag

All right you lot whos gunna be the first to get one of these

One of the US members here got a price on one of those and it was massive however the biggest issue was the weight. The unit alone basically exceeds the max load weight of a Bobcat. There was a thread started on it a few years ago.

I think that pretty well confirms it old son. It makes a certain US importer look like he's been led up the garden path a bit. It was only a few weeks ago that he was going in to bat for GB saying that they have a new factory in Australia and are Australian made. Somebody is pulling somebody's leg and I smell a big pile of BS marketing.

Like the arbour pro bar I showed you that day, the first lot where stamped with the 'bar code' if you will then the later ones where lasered into the bar. Also the the old one had made in Australia printed on the sleeve then later that was covered with a sticker. There sleeves have GB products Australia but not made in Australia. Seems all a but sus to me

Latest posts

Back