the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=================================================================================

You certainly have a way with words Neil pity your not the sharpest pencil in the pack anymore you certainly embellish a simple story to suit your own means like a lot of other things you twist around

Maybe just maybe on some occasions you can sharpen a chain but some of the past loggers or post rippers I have meet couldn't even though they done it for a living not all are the perfect cutter like you

I suppose hearing that from me must have cut you pretty deep and when you should have taken two aspros and had a little lay down you didn't silly little boy

Besides I never have and even said I fell logs again your memory is failing I left that to the faller or post ripper to do ..... I have ripped the occasional bawk

Best advice I can offer you Top Gun is take a couple of aspros and give you memory a rest ................. otherwise i'll end up bigger and badder than Ben Hur ( Read as Niel ) and we can't have that can we

Your loving mate McBob .................... xoxoxoxoxo

McBob from the time before Husky and Neil ruled the bush

Well, look at whats been posted here, its no point blocking you because the snot just keeps on rolling along and good members here tell me anyway, so i bloody go and look.

I never said ''you told me you felled logs'' you fool, you posted an informative story of you demonstrating log falling to potensial buyers, you typed it and its there in black and white.

I read another story where you claim to have beaten the best currant hotsaws with your macs including 3120's. 088's and 064's. (2 totaly different class hot saws but thats besides the point).

This will make you laugh bob, there are just 2 064's to have competed in NSW in open competition during the 90's through to now. 1 is competing today from Glenn innes and the other one is owned by Richard Smith (bathurst) ,now Bob that little hot saw is the very same saw which come close to knocking you ass over head some years ago after he let you have a go after the racing was done. (emagine if it was a 3120 or 084 hotsaw)
Now Bob, isn't that ironic how you can claim to have beaten these saws when you can't even drive his good enough to make 1 clean cut out of 3.

Sorry Bob, i don't need advise from you, i have my own house, my own buisnis and a 1/2 share in my late parents farm.

So feel free to get badder than Ben Hur, oh how i tremble....

edit..... Get this straight,,,,, Im not your (swear word) mate !

Moderators, please do something with this man.

Here here ................. look who get's their knickers in a knot .................... bit hard to think I would have written that when I have never fell a log but have done all my cutting on the ground

Would you like me to refresh some of the wild and personal things you have told me ................. don't worry your secrets are safe with me unless they PM me as I'm sure Kieth Polson would bust out laughing and he's only one of a few you have spoken of ..............

Don't forget the door can swing either way

Love and kisses Bob the little old pensioner from Weston or is that Brisbane

Hoping one of you fellas can help me out. Got a big yellow box to mill. 3 1/2 foot wide and 11 metres long. I'm running a 660 but the biggest bar I can find is 42". Can someone point me in the direction of a longer bar. My other option is to buy a larger saw whichi really can't justify, I have found a 076 super av that is cheap and needs a new pull start, would a saw this old be up to the task of milling

Luckily it was free. Makes one wonder how anyone can stuff a saw so bably, actually its very normal for the gunho type of saw user / employee. Best reason ill never let anyone on my gear .....except the missus ; )

Hoping one of you fellas can help me out. Got a big yellow box to mill. 3 1/2 foot wide and 11 metres long. I'm running a 660 but the biggest bar I can find is 42". Can someone point me in the direction of a longer bar. My other option is to buy a larger saw whichi really can't justify, I have found a 076 super av that is cheap and needs a new pull start, would a saw this old be up to the task of milling
the 076av is up to the task , much better than a 66 for milling . 91cc vs 111cc ......that 076 super in dubbo would do the job fine if its not rooted , but likely get it for 300

Latest posts

Back