the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is how my new 084 looks like on the inside

wonder if the sucked in gasket had anything to do with it

Oh Vince that has had some rattling going on in there, and has gotton seriouse too.

If you send me that bottom end i could strip it apart and then press that crank apart and pinch that bearing and conrod, but if you can find a ok crank i'll sort it for you and send it back.

There is one on eBay in bayswater for 400 going to look tonight

Just looked at the pictures, broken rear handle where you put you foot to start on the ground , no starter implys to me someone pulled the **** out of it trying to start it and cracked the rear handle and broke the rope cause it wouldnt start?. got issues going on thats forshore just by looking at the limited pics .. just a parts saw or project to fix maybe ....look around for a good goer would be my advice. unless of course you want 076 parts for project, 076 parts are still available from dealers I believe cause the production of the ts760 concrete saw, same cast as the 076 pretty much so oem parts should be avaiable over the counter

Just looked at the pictures, broken rear handle where you put you foot to start on the ground , no starter implys to me someone pulled the **** out of it trying to start it and cracked the rear handle and broke the rope cause it wouldnt start?. got a few issues going on thats forshore just by looking at the limited pics .. just a parts saw or project to fix maybe ....look around for a good goer would be my choice, unless of course you want 076 parts for project, 076 parts are still available from dealers I believe cause the production of the ts760 concrete saw, same cast as the 076 pretty much so oem parts should be avaiable over the counter still

Had a fella from Cessnock call in give me one it was a nice saw ................ but being a Stihl I sold it

70924760279830bb7d05aaa26162ad38.jpg

Chucking some huge chip making centre pieces for the wedding... Ok not really had you all going though [emoji14]
6d062295b1f00744d4ad6cbeaed44ae9.jpg

There is one on eBay in bayswater for 400 going to look tonight
even i wouldnt touch that one. like blackwidow said smashed handle ( main part of a saw) stuff missing.. looks like a jam job with the pressure pak to make it look good. by all means have a look at it since its local.. but inspect barrel thru muffler and spark plug holes and see if u can run with it or the handle. b4 u know it its a $700 plus saw!

Yeah going to give that one a miss, anyone got an old 088 they want to part with. MCW I tried calling you today and left a MSG but haven't heard back from you

Hi mate.
Hey have to apologise. I busted the charger in my work ute this morning (plug got caught in a seat rail) and of course as I'm checking messages my bloody phone went flat.
I'll call you later on when I get home as you may not know but I run my chainsaw business after hours. I'm a horticultural agronomist by day.
Apologies about that,
Matt

I guess um just old fashioned but there is a beautiful you lady , for me spoiled buy the tatz what do they think they will look like at our age or better , ;o((
I think the tatts are not a problem when there old mate, its the saggy bits that scare me ...

Hoping one of you fellas can help me out. Got a big yellow box to mill. 3 1/2 foot wide and 11 metres long. I'm running a 660 but the biggest bar I can find is 42". Can someone point me in the direction of a longer bar. My other option is to buy a larger saw whichi really can't justify, I have found a 076 super av that is cheap and needs a new pull start, would a saw this old be up to the task of milling

Ya good luck with that yellowbox there is some hard wood there when try and mill it.
Been there done that but only once.

Latest posts

Back