the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these pils to keep the missus busy on the press for a few hours
0d9c24be3c7471264065dc8a0c5431ee_zpsr4i8upsv.jpg

I'll have mine with leaves and a gvm upgrade, but same here. Meanwhile I'm still refusing to buy a v8 cruiser.

I have growers that have the new V8 Cruiser and the older 4.2TD's. All of them have had issues with their newer ones and most wish they'd stuck with their old one.

Maybe you guys should get the foton tunland with cummins engine
Wish I could ditch the Holden wagon and get a 4wd but the ole wagon with rear seats down still fits a shite load more than any other car.

I'd trade my Toyota in straight away if they put the Cummins donk in an all coil GU ute. Won't happen though, Nissan couldn't be arsed.
There is so much room for improvements in the ute/medium wagon T/D 4x4 area. If Mitsubishi did a challenger on rails with a 3.2 for roughly 50k they would walk off the shelves but unlikely to ever happen because it would pillage Pajero sales. Same with a pathfinder with the 6T/D but just like the earlier 4.2 they used to put into patrols Nissan just love walking away from good donks. Which prolly leaves the Dmax 3l T/d wagon my preference for when the ML dies.

There is so much room for improvements in the ute/medium wagon T/D 4x4 area. If Mitsubishi did a challenger on rails with a 3.2 for roughly 50k they would walk off the shelves but unlikely to ever happen because it would pillage Pajero sales. Same with a pathfinder with the 6T/D but just like the earlier 4.2 they used to put into patrols Nissan just love walking away from good donks. Which prolly leaves the Dmax 3l T/d wagon my preference for when the ML dies.

The only reasons we have all these new engines are exhaust emissions.

The manufacturers wouldn't change if it wasn't for that, and we'd still have TD42T's, 1HD-FTE's, etc.

I'd trade my Toyota in straight away if they put the Cummins donk in an all coil GU ute. Won't happen though, Nissan couldn't be arsed.
Would be best if they went with an inline instead of a V8, something like a 6BT Cummins would out perform anything here atm, nice and reliable and go forever (oops, can't have something that will last) Prior to Dodge installing the Cummins they were a bit of a joke for a truck in the states, utter crap, then with the Cummins powering them around they became something worth owning

If you're really cashed up, you could always get a 6.6 litre Duramax V8 with Allison auto. The donk was actually designed by Isuzu for GM. Pity I'd need to rob a bank to afford it though. :eek:

Latest posts

Back