the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all, I need some help getting a few tillotson carb parts. MY local husky dealer is coming up with NLA...

HS228c - I need 2x L/H needle springs

HS260A - I need choke shaft, choke butterfly, choke shaft screw.

I have all the HUSKY part# for these

any ideas where to get them from?

not sure Vince? These are off "2 series" husky. 272xp and 288xp. I can get some of the parts from Baileys, but havent delt with them in ages and I know their shipping costs suck now?? anyone else to look at over there?

not sure Vince? These are off "2 series" husky. 272xp and 288xp. I can get some of the parts from Baileys, but havent delt with them in ages and I know their shipping costs suck now?? anyone else to look at over there?

Go to partstree.com and verify the cross references: save that address for Husky parts.

http://www.tillotson.ie/products-parts.php

I've bought Tilly brand repair kits for reasonable, and I'm pretty sure they came direct shipped to me from Ireland.

It was used last winter then left sitting since, it was given to me today and I haven't tried to start it, too many other things to fix.
The previous owner said it runs but not too well up in the revs.
It's an 032av electronic quickstop,

Attachments

• 032aveq.jpg
    032aveq.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
6855b996793fd1cec194a099f0287c9e.jpg

Thanks Bennie, good blokes to deal with, roller tip 21" for the 051 enroute. :)

Water with that ?

119.5mm at home since late Tuesday, cracked 100mm ++ in < 24 hrs at one stage. The odd shower still about but pretty much over for the East Coast Low.

Avon River low level crossing at VALENCIA CREEK, before and after pics, LESS THAN 24 HRS APART -

Water with that ?

119.5mm at home since late Tuesday, cracked 100mm ++ in < 24 hrs at one stage. The odd shower still about but pretty much over for the East Coast Low.

Avon River low level crossing at VALENCIA CREEK, before and after pics, LESS THAN 24 HRS APART -

:eek::eek: HOW HIGH IS YA SNORKEL.. **** LOOK AT THE SLIT ! GUNNA BE A MESS!
theres been alot of rain to the north of you as well! not going to be pretty.

Just going to look at it for a couple of days Vince, might not venture across just yet .. lol

I leased a small irrig. farm in 1990 when the township of Boisdale was inundated with an
Avon River flood. http://www.abc.net.au/local/photos/2015/07/03/4266791.htm
Actually, the second pic in that link, the white house with overturned kids cubby was next door.
Glad we didn't live on the property.

It deposited a couple of inches of fine silt over every square inch of the flats that got flooded. That was an interesting time - a bridge approach washed out just after we walked over the bitumen road on it, bogged to the axles in L2 going downhill, SES personnel using a small hovercraft on the V/Ck with 1m dia trees tumbling nearby, lots of etc, etc - very lucky it all ended OK !

151.5mm here Creeker, but I only just emptied the rain gauge now. Had less than 1mm today though I think.

All 3 dams are overflowing and it's still pouring into them from the state forest, which is a big catchment area for those dams.

The last rains we had a few weeks ago (can't remember how much but 60 odd mm rings a bell) filled the top 2 dams but did stuff all to the big one down the bottom, so glad it's full now. Was getting to the point I was thinking it might go dry and be stuffed, not anymore.

Edit. Mt. Moornapa 175mm and that's about 6.8km from me.

151.5mm here Creeker, but I only just emptied the rain gauge now. Had less than 1mm today though I think.

All 3 dams are overflowing and it's still pouring into them from the state forest, which is a big catchment area for those dams.

The last rains we had a few weeks ago (can't remember how much but 60 odd mm rings a bell) filled the top 2 dams but did stuff all to the big one down the bottom, so glad it's full now. Was getting to the point I was thinking it might go dry and be stuffed, not anymore.

any snow on the hills behind you yet ?

any snow on the hills behind you yet ?

We got some snow just up from me, only hail at my place but 1km up the road got it, that was 2 weeks ago about. Hasn't been cold enough the last couple of days for that. Was damn cold the couple before though. There was snow on all the hills around last week.

Latest posts

Back