the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that wos a fun day off work taking back hours owed... Wife and i went to the see MSO orchestra pumping our some **** Wagner and Ludwig Van the B man tunes, then smashed down a yumcha & then took mates vintage 78 mod PE 250 for cane bout the factory paddock,, all good enriched in me mind and soul and not a bone busted..

thumbnail_WP_20180302_005.jpg
thumbnail_WP_20180302_008.jpg

Should come try my husky wr250 never owned a two stroke that so jackle& Hyde can idle it around like a trail bike all day or open it up and you end up flapping off the back of it like a rag doll

its dark its late moon lite only and over my head goes flap flap WTF! wos that?? to discover a fruit bat has taken up residency in our fig tree.. My aim is to get a nicer portrait picture,, if he brings his mates it might be with cross hairs tho

View attachment 637005

id go the larst option first up every time with the old flying rats.

thumbnail_wp_20180302_008-jpg.636710

Good after noon folkz, just been sitting here reading and WTF do I see a pristine PE 250 Suki, I wanted one of them when they were the go, I had a ride of me mates PE 185, it was a pisser compared to my DT175 Yamaha,,,,,,, today many years later I own a few old ER185's, nothing in pristine condition but a couple goers none the less. Good to see the old bangers still about.

edit,,,,, that fuel tank, looks like its not original, didn't they have a more pointed top, I seem to remember.

thumbnail_wp_20180302_008-jpg.636710

Good after noon folkz, just been sitting here reading and WTF do I see a pristine PE 250 Suki, I wanted one of them when they were the go, I had a ride of me mates PE 185, it was a pisser compared to my DT175 Yamaha,,,,,,, today many years later I own a few old ER185's, nothing in pristine condition but a couple goers none the less. Good to see the old bangers still about.

edit,,,,, that fuel tank, looks like its not original, didn't they have a more pointed top, I seem to remember.

yep me mates ride not mine and correct the tanks an after market job the original aluminum tank is still in its OEM box untouched apparently worth more than the bike itself..

Me was never a fan of the suski preferred the IT and KDX the PE sure goes really fast but had terrible brakes and handling so thats maybe why not many of them & owners survive intact.. :)

wife just bid for this i hope to clean it up bung on a handle

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Double-...256160?hash=item3d5ada39e0:g:UBsAAOSwl2FakoP7

**** facebook, I feel reborn after deleting fb, gumtree, eBay, having my phone turned off 99% of the time , all gone once and for all. Back to normal never felt so ****ing good , back onto the roos daily
Wondered where you'd got to, haha. I'll have to start advertising for clunkers again now you're gone [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

**** the clunkers lol. I only have 7 saws left and counldnt give a hoot if I only had one . Yeah m2 the fagbook is full of deadbeat do good pansys, I just ain't got time for them oxygen wasters

Yup to easy bit of a rare bird I have a mint one here but would like another when you find out hit me up here I'm banned from fb again

The price tag was $50 it had good compression and no rattles friggin weighed a ton as alloy or cast ,, the place is www.oldmodern.com.au

oh he found a another saw oliomac while i was there i think it was stuffed tho..

thumbnail_IMG_20180309_140443.jpg

I'm about to go on holidays as of Sunday **** the oleo Mac I just want the husky would you be keen on grabbing it and ile hook you up with the coin for the Saw plus post and your time? Plenty of blokes on here know I'm good for it and don't **** around . Ile be down there later next week but I'm pretty sure I won't get it on to the cruise ship.

Back