The coolest muffler mod ever!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never had a desire to own a 362 until now. thanks alot!

Actually i didnt think much of a 361s which is what they had us running when i work for the clearing companys..until i got a brand new 362 in my hand...i thaught it was gonna be a turd..but those 362s are by far no slouch in stock form...we where running 20" bars on them and they pull it extremely well...im actually thinking of buying one for small timber,...they are that good.

Jordon, Nice Job on the muffler pictures didn't do it justice way nicer in person. You can add that 4 pipe with no problems.
This saw turned out nice real happy with the results. it should be back in your hands wednesday-Thursday I would think .
Happy sawing and be safe.

I did almost that same on my Husky 359. My pipes are a little shorter and only two instead of three. I was also able to use a pipe tap and thread the pipes a little on the inside , this way if I need to cut in a place like a state forest I can plug the pipes with a flush allen head pipe plug and it puts it back to just the stock exhaust.
Works great on mine.

Latest posts

Back