the feathry truth

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly! If we could get the political BS to stabalize then we could have some clear management objectives but till then it's really just a shot in the dark. Oh hey I'm gonna be down in Tummwater for an interview Monday. Although you'll still be at work. The Tummwater reference is a hint at who it's with lol

My bad Miss. P.! In my defense I had a few adult beverages before typing that.

Hmm second guess, it's private.

I'll even make it easy they have a really nice sign.

Ten4! They have another great engineer there. He was hired last spring I believe. Never got to work with him but met him a few times. Have a mutual friend and he's held in high regard at Rayonier. He worked for the contract engineers.

It continues: they're still arguing about boundaries. I'm all for a first-entry thin on all of the prairie-colonization forest in the area as stem-exclusion is killing a good portion of the standing poles through basic competition. If we leave 'em, they'll just die, which wouldn't be too big of a deal, except for the fact that the prairie folks want to re-introduce fire, so fuel loading is a very real issue. It's weird to me how myopic folks can be about their own areas of specialty, and I wonder what my own biases say about me.

You know squirrels are good eating, and you only need 70 to make a decent stew, mix in a little spotted wild chicken, devils club root, fiddle heads, wild onions, camas root. Maybe some nettle pesto,

Toss on some salmon berry/wild cherry/black berry/ blue berry... tart thing made with cattail flower and serve it up to all the locavores...

Remember to make an omelette out of the mottled mullet eggs, and they could be handy to hold that cat tail tart together...

(anyone brave enough to harvest devils club root is a bad ass in my book)

Figured I'd let the outcome of my job interview in Tumwater known for ya Miss P. Got it, Interviewed on the day before Christmas eve and heard back last Friday. Two dollar pay raise over what I had been getting previously. Darn squirrels! Oh yeah gonna pull the trailer to my uncles place just down the road from the office. Should only be about a 4 mile drive one way and may do a little work for him runin excavator or driving truck after the day job. Plus gonna do some loggin on the old mans place. I have a wedding to pay for now lol Got engaged Christmas eve in Leavenworth.

Latest posts

Back