The King and I...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I want a 660 pretty bad now. I am restraining myself but I think I might get one soon. That is a very nice saw. I am getting a 1000 dollar grant after I finish school in march. Last year was the 372xp but this year I think the 660 will be my next purchase. If the government gave you a grand just for finishing an apprenticeship you would have a hard time staying away from a sawshop too. Sweet saw now go get it dirty!

My girlfriend gave me the best Christmas present ever!!!

A brand spankin' new Stihl MS660!!!

What a great girl...:)
:clap: : :cheers:

Wow,,,, I'd have to kiss her,,,,any time or place she wanted!!!!!!!! and then some!!!!!!!

What a Good woman!!!!!!!! as others have said,,,,, does she have a sister????????

You are one lucky son of a Gun!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the nice words guys!!!...Sorry I've not been back to my own thread sooner, but all kinds of family stuff to do yesterday. Merry Christmas to everybody!! I was lucky to find a dealer that gave me a decent deal...and let me walk out with a powerhead in an unopened box...:clap: This saw is strictly a toy...but what a toy it is!

attachment.php

Rsc

Thanks for all the nice words guys!!!...Sorry I've not been back to my own thread sooner, but all kinds of family stuff to do yesterday. Merry Christmas to everybody!! I was lucky to find a dealer that gave me a decent deal...and let me walk out with a powerhead in an unopened box...:clap: This saw is strictly a toy...but what a toy it is!

attachment.php

Atleast you got the good chain, RSC. I love it, matter of fact it's all I run anymore. Hopefully it can pull that full comp on that 32", cause it will be a dog till it's broke in. Then look out! You want me to break it in for you? LOL! Have fun with your toy.....lol!:greenchainsaw: :cheers: :) :clap:

Back