The King and I...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shes got her hooks in ya now..........What day is the wedding? :hmm3grin2orange:

Very nice saw........but I still say it was a trap and you took the bait. :jester:

drooooooolll

My girlfriend gave me the best Christmas present ever!!!

A brand spankin' new Stihl MS660!!!

What a great girl...:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:clap: : :cheers:

Drooooooool, great, now I got to go get a mop to clean up the drool. Very nice saw. And you are one lucky guy!!!

Hugs my foot !!!!

She should be walking around with a "Goofy Grin" for quite awhile !!

CONGRATS !!!!

Yup a "goofy grin" from being so happy that her "Man" will listen to her and talk to her during "conversation time"!

Sorry guys, been married too long, the "silly grin" and "fireplace with wine and a nice blanket", thats our dream!!! In the end, we get to do what we "enjoy"! But none of that meets their "needs", which change like the wind!!!

Nice saw, enjoy you're VERY short time as a free man!!!

Married almost 20 yrs. and I can still plant a "Goofy Grin".

but then I leave the Fatties alone,I know where my loyalties belong.

Wow! What a gift. Just think maybe next year you will get a 880, I would marry her then.:biggrinbounce2: :bowdown:

Do not listen to this man!:)

I've been married for 8 years and I came away with a pair of carhartt pants and some stihl eyewear this year.

You just keep dangling the bait and collecting saws.:greenchainsaw:

Yup a "goofy grin" from being so happy that her "Man" will listen to her and talk to her during "conversation time"!

Sorry guys, been married too long, the "silly grin" and "fireplace with wine and a nice blanket", thats our dream!!! In the end, we get to do what we "enjoy"! But none of that meets their "needs", which change like the wind!!!

Nice saw, enjoy you're VERY short time as a free man!!!

:ices_rofl: Andy, you need a change of scenery. Or something. Merry Christmas to you anyway, you old cynic.
One other thing while I'm thinking about it...Know why divorces are so expensive? 'Cause they're damn well worth it.

Last edited:
Mine got me a brand new EVO crate motor and 5 speed. Like I really need another project !

Married almost 20 yrs. and I can still plant a "Goofy Grin".

but then I leave the Fatties alone,I know where my loyalties belong.

I see somebody doesn't get a joke!!!!! You can't always believe everything you read.

I also know where my priorities lie, I remeber that everytime I look at his happy little face!!!!!!!!!!!! (nothing else matters than that!!)

That's is an "it" thing, gotta tell you how lucky you are, my girlfriend gave me socks.

Ray

Latest posts

Back