the ms461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you pick out the 461?

Cleanupbench001.jpg

More interesting, what is the MSRP sitting on that bench? Close to $7,000 not knowing the MSRP of the others, but each Stihl there is dang near a grand, maybe a touch over, If the top Stihl is a 660 it is over a grand.

:)

dw

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

It's the saw in between if the two MS441RCMs. I know it will have big power, but why couldn't Stihl add the palm stop on the trigger handle, the smooth air cleaner cover, and M-Tronic? Maybe the MS462Ri will be the saw that "changes everything"? It's starting to feel like waiting for the next iPhone with these Stihls....

I know it will have big power, but why couldn't Stihl add the palm stop on the trigger handle, the smooth air cleaner cover, and M-Tronic? Maybe the MS462Ri will be the saw that "changes everything"? It's starting to feel like waiting for the next iPhone with these Stihls....

I'm glad they have kept the changes to the 461 in the realm of "tweaks". I really like the subtle change to the air cleaner cover... and that they kept the single locking knob.

Perhaps Stihl see this as the saw for the old schoolers. What would really be gained by having the 441 and 461 so close together in spec?

Latest posts

Back