the ms461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know that I don't already have one:biggrin:

looks like scotts showed today ,who will be the first builder into this model :rock:

need some photos of a 461 on the saw rock wall for the collection :msp_thumbsup:

my saw shop is soposed to get thier second wrap model today

looks like scotts showed today ,who will be the first builder into this model :rock:

need some photos of a 461 on the saw rock wall for the collection :msp_thumbsup:

my saw shop is soposed to get thier second wrap model today

I would bet Scott will get inside first. I don't feel right putting this saw ahead of anyone elses.

masterminds lobby has those little tickets like the dmv ..............saw number 23 your next ..............

I was at two different saw shops today and the first shop I was at there was a 461 that just got operated on (that was in Woolley) It was "Woods ported" get it :)

They were doing test cuts with it; I didn't get to run it just watch the test cuts the owner had a huge smile thu and that saw will see it's first tour of duty tomorrow in the hills above Hamlington

Last edited:
I was at two different saw shops today and the first shop I was at there was a 461 that just got operated on (that was in Woolley) It was "Woods ported" get it :)

They were doing test cuts with it; I didn't get to run it just watch the test cuts the owner had a huge smile thu and that saw will see it's first tour of duty tomorrow in the hills above Hamlington

a lot of the saws around here have that companys sticker on them ,good runners ,theres some new stickers showing up around here now though that are pretty good runners too :msp_wink:

I think Mastermind has everyone fooled. The saws probably almost if not already done. He just teasing everyone just like girls, give you a peek, but not the whole damn show. Lol

I think Mastermind has everyone fooled. The saws probably almost if not already done. He just teasing everyone just like girls, give you a peek, but not the whole damn show. Lol

I wish that were true. I've got a few ahead of it yet.....it is what it is. :msp_thumbup:

attachment.php
attachment.php
heres some specs from the owners manual

View attachment 256673
View attachment 256674

Back