The new colors hurt me eyes and its hard to read!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it looks great now...
it was bad at first with all the blinding white, but they fixed the problem and it looks and works fine.
site is still slow as molasses most of the time.. but oh well.. i guess thats something you just gota get used to here.. i keep another window open to keep my busy while this place loads a page per minute

Yeh! Meh ee-yes is giving meh trouble now! Dorker colours pleeze! Oh, sorry about spelling and grammactical errors... it's my bad northern european accent... :D No, seriously, the colors need to be changed. Please fix them.

i cant tell if anyone is being serious anymore

is there really a problem with seeing black text on a burnt/faded green backround?? :dizzy:

Last edited:
Liked it the way it was.

I liked it the way it was much better. I don't come to the site nearly as much as before -- too hard to look at.

Nosmo

Yep, same here! Burning eyes ( and NO, my stove is not smoking!)

you guys are being ridiculous?
the only screen thats still all white is the screen you type your replies on
all other times, the screen is a nice light faded green, with black text,.,., how in the world does it burn your eyes!?

If the format won't change, please do something about the colors. On the other hand, my "honey do" list is shorter since Im not spending as much time reading as I used to.

I'm at the library using the computer because my old one won't with these changes. Until I upgrade, I won't be here any more. I wish everyone a good new year.

I hate the new colors. Hard to see and get around! It sux and since the change, I've been here 80% less I bet.

Where'd the for sale and trade page go? ebay now?

My home computer has OE5 and won't run this site any more. I know...OE5 is super old....like me. I do like this site and wish to continue when I can.

I hate the new colors. Hard to see and get around! It sux and since the change, I've been here 80% less I bet.

Where'd the for sale and trade page go? ebay now?

the green is now black after everyones whining, can u guys see it yet/ ?
hard to get around...? if only every page on the internet were the same, thatd make life easy huh? anyone with any experience on the internet, or forums, should have no problem navigating a forum layout suitable for a child. no offense, but come on.. are you even trying!?

whered the for sale go? try the classified section, i think its hiding in there, lol:dizzy:

Back