The Next Build Off Saw????? What About A Chinese Chainsaw?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No saw decided on yet? My chink saw will be here in another day or two? It may be a slow process giving it a work out.Depends on what my back wants to do? :msp_confused: I plan to run a few tanks through it,then tear it down to how its made?No videos but I will get some pix of pieces. :D

No saw decided on yet? My chink saw will be here in another day or two? It may be a slow process giving it a work out.Depends on what my back wants to do? :msp_confused: I plan to run a few tanks through it,then tear it down to how its made?No videos but I will get some pix of pieces. :D

Well John I was waiting to see how the saw you bought looks......runs......etc.....

T-bone.......the Guinea Pig. :rock:

More pix.Glad I tore it down before I started it.It was a little dirty inside.Not sure if I want to put it back together or do a little work on it first?I would like to find a piston to use in it! I have one for a Husky 350 I will check to see if it could work? You guys want any more pix let me know?

Turn that piston around John.

Yeh,,put that top ring end gap right in the middle of the exhaust port ,then widen the port some more :)
then try to figure out if it caught on the way up or the way down on the first revolution :)

Yeh,,put that top ring end gap right in the middle of the exhaust port ,then widen the port some more :)
then try to figure out if it caught on the way up or the way down on the first revolution :)

Yep good point! LOL

I thought you said the top ring was pinned in the front from the factory? I was saying you could turn the piston arout to put the pin the the back above the intake port.

I thought you said the top ring was pinned in the front from the factory? I was saying you could turn the piston arout to put the pin the the back above the intake port.

Yes it is.But the bottom pin would be right in the middle in the front if I turn it around.The top pin is off to the left side.So I guess it can't be turned around. Sorry :msp_confused:

Its here! And its all over my bench :hmm3grin2orange: The piston looks the worst to me? Top pin in the front bottom pin in the back?

237812d1336773635-dscn0226-jpg

That ain't the top pin in the front John........unless the flywheel is on the wrong side. Of course anything is possible with a chink saw. :D

Back