The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If'n u'r talking about the cranky scot, it was quite a relief to see him back on line. He seems tired and not in the mood for sport, so none was offered by me. Hope allay'all are having a good night. Check out the falling thread, I totally bullbucked Bob. I think I really helped him with falling:bowdown::biggrin:

Evening Men! I couldn't get past the home page..screen would go white...that's new.

Any leads as to who did this Bob? They should be broke and 1/4'd! So did ya like yer falling technique lesson Bob?...:msp_confused:

I don't know who's doing the hacking. I wish I did. If I found out who it was I'd like to have some time alone with him.

My falling lesson? I'll start taking HS's falling advice seriously just as soon as he starts taking my surgical advice seriously. But, seriously, we don't take each other seriously anyway.

Ha...yeh I'm sure we all know Husk by now! Pretty funny dude...goofy but clever if ya know what yer looking for.

Hey Bob, do you use heated handles on your 660s?

oh man...I'm getting white pages when I click send and an error report

Ha...yeh I'm sure we all know Husk by now! Pretty funny dude...goofy but clever if ya know what yer looking for.

Hey Bob, do you use heated handles on your 660s?

oh man...I'm getting white pages when I click send and an error report

Nope, I've never had a saw with heated handles. Sometimes I wished I did.

My falling lesson? I'll start taking HS's falling advice seriously just as soon as he starts taking my surgical advice seriously. But, seriously, we don't take each other seriously anyway.

I take you seriously:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Seriously tho, I thought it was fun to have a chance to talk #### in your general direction regarding falling:cheers:

If any of y'all really want to shut me up just remind me that I can't match cuts or make a straight back cut, and I'll go pout in the corner:frown:

Hey there NM! What did ya ever do about tires? I saw some this morning...just saying :yoyo:

Nothing yet, working the deal of a lifetime... tires may have to wait... but if you can get me a couple pics and some prices... that would be good...

I take you seriously:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Seriously tho, I thought it was fun to have a chance to talk #### in your general direction regarding falling:cheers:

If any of y'all really want to shut me up just remind me that I can't match cuts or make a straight back cut, and I'll go pout in the corner:frown:

you need counseling... seriously... years of therapy and maybe a life coach... ;)

If'n u'r talking about the cranky scot, it was quite a relief to see him back on line. He seems tired and not in the mood for sport, so none was offered by me. Hope allay'all are having a good night. Check out the falling thread, I totally bullbucked Bob. I think I really helped him with falling:bowdown::biggrin:

Hey you'd be cranky to ..............amazing how ya miss electricity when ya not got it lol

Nothing yet, working the deal of a lifetime... tires may have to wait... but if you can get me a couple pics and some prices... that would be good...

you need counseling... seriously... years of therapy and maybe a life coach... ;)

NM I used ya tag line yesterday lol................it did come true lol...........amazing how many dents ya can put in a dudes lawn lol

NM I used ya tag line yesterday lol................it did come true lol...........amazing how many dents ya can put in a dudes lawn lol

worth it though innit:cool2:

I really like when they fall on soft damp ground and bits of sod go flying... makes a bigger hole when there taint no limbs on em...

couple years ago we was topping one down and a 20' chunk torpedoed straight into the dirt, almost had to fall it a second time:D

I don't know who's doing the hacking. I wish I did. If I found out who it was I'd like to have some time alone with him.

a swinging caulked boot would be cool smiley lol

Hey you'd be cranky to ..............amazing how ya miss electricity when ya not got it lol

worth it though innit:cool2:

I really like when they fall on soft damp ground and bits of sod go flying... makes a bigger hole when there taint no limbs on em...

couple years ago we was topping one down and a 20' chunk torpedoed straight into the dirt, almost had to fall it a second time:D

Like x5!

Used Dog Update

The Used Dog, who is known to a few folks here because he's been to GTGs in Oregon, California, and Montana had a couple of seizures this week.
He'd had one back in 2009, and we don't know why. I took him into the vet yesterday. He had his blood analyzed. He is terribly healthy for his age and the vet had no explanation for the seizure episodes. So, he's now on Valium for 5 days.

From what I understand, (not a medical professional) the valium is supposed to calm down any rapid firings in his brain. Then, after the pills run out, we see if he has any more episodes. If so, and depending on the frequency, it'll be time for epilepsy drugs. I'm hoping this is just a very rare thing like it was before.

I keep expecting to see him sitting in a chair with a cigarette in one paw, and a martini in the other paw, because in my head, that's the stereotypical valium user. :msp_smile:

I've not noticed him being any less laid back than he always has been.

The Used Dog, who is known to a few folks here because he's been to GTGs in Oregon, California, and Montana had a couple of seizures this week.
He'd had one back in 2009, and we don't know why. I took him into the vet yesterday. He had his blood analyzed. He is terribly healthy for his age and the vet had no explanation for the seizure episodes. So, he's now on Valium for 5 days.

From what I understand, (not a medical professional) the valium is supposed to calm down any rapid firings in his brain. Then, after the pills run out, we see if he has any more episodes. If so, and depending on the frequency, it'll be time for epilepsy drugs. I'm hoping this is just a very rare thing like it was before.

I keep expecting to see him sitting in a chair with a cigarette in one paw, and a martini in the other paw, because in my head, that's the stereotypical valium user. :msp_smile:

My BIL has a Bulldog that takes medication for occasional seizures everyday,he is otherwise very healthy. He didn't really shake at all he would just stare up in the air and be totally dazed until he came out of it and then act weird for about an hour then back to normal.

Sent from my AutoTune carb

My BIL has a Bulldog that takes medication for occasional seizures everyday,he is otherwise very healthy. He didn't really shake at all he would just stare up in the air and be totally dazed until he came out of it and then act weird for about an hour then back to normal.

Sent from my AutoTune carb

I may need to get myself checked for seizures! That sounds mighty familiar.....

Sorry to hear that. I hope the used dog gets better.

Back