The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here. Got nothing much to report falling wise. Did receive a used full wrap for he 394 twin-turbo and will put it on this weekend

Hmm. What the heck is wrong with the site? I can't get on any of the forums. I got on this thread by going to my latest post in my profile.
I guess I'll check back some other time and see if I can get in.
Maybe I'm banned and someone forgot to tell me. :laugh:

Andy

Hmm. What the heck is wrong with the site? I can't get on any of the forums. I got on this thread by going to my latest post in my profile.
I guess I'll check back some other time and see if I can get in.
Maybe I'm banned and someone forgot to tell me. :laugh:

Andy

The site got hacked...big time. It's been going on for about a month now.

Well, that sux.
Is it picking and choosing who can get on?
Oh well, I've got other things I need to be doing anyway. ;)
I'll check in from time to time to see when it gets fixed.

Andy

I'm here. Got nothing much to report falling wise. Did receive a used full wrap for he 394 twin-turbo and will put it on this weekend

Once you go wrap you'll never go back!
Worked on some storm damaged trees this weekend. Will post a few pics when things get back to normal. Had a early heavy snow storm.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk now Free

Spent all day monday trying to cut a substantial amount of pulp wood that I've passed over in recent weeks. One thing I learned was trying to cut pulp at break neck speed is rough on an already tweaked back. I think Bitzer and I have a couple weeks left in the swamp, then moving a couple miles to the north to start another job with, I believe, 30 mbf, with mostly ash. Falling 1-2 days a week, it's hard to keep a rhythm and momentum going. Hopefully sooner than later I can add a couple more days.

Hey all, I got on! Still working on the zipline, haven't been able to get on for a couple weeks, this is getting ridiculous. Hope all is well with everyone, Jeff

Good to see ya Jeff! I'm betting you wound up getting married again after that pool party!

I tried putting the "new to me" full wrap on the 394, but it's bent just little too much. It's got a date with my bench vise and girly arms later

Latest posts

Back