The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The local Stihl dealer is now selling 660 discounted by 30%. Now, after reading this thread, I may settle with a 461 after all... I like to sleep well.

Ya. I'd be very unhappy if'n I couldn't play the guitar any more:(

Sorry to hear that happened..

Eh, I think people around me are happy that I'm not playing. I'm still able to "delight" them with my howling, though.

not to seem like i always like to see any misfortune , but dang i was hoping for a little collateral damage.

Each certainly had the potential. Especially the dude on the Ford tractor - forget about flipping it - if that chain had broke or slipped, it would have killed him. Ron

Each certainly had the potential. Especially the dude on the Ford tractor - forget about flipping it - if that chain had broke or slipped, it would have killed him. Ron

I was waiting for that to happen. Plus he should have gotten a drawbar to stick on the 3pt arms. I was waiting for the chain to break and the jeep go through the fence lol

You offering?
For the right Sasquatch?......................................................................…...........................................................…..........................................................................................…......................................................…................................................................…Nah.

Not sure if I should be offended or grateful? And how come everyone calls me Sasquatch, I know I'm the first member of my family to walk upright, but I'm really not that tall, and my feet are only slightly over average....
It's because of your ability to navigate the forest.

<__< >__>

Ahhh, the house was cold this morning because some fool likes to sleep with a window open and it is 20 something outside. The wood stove is roaring away and the fool is sitting in front.

I discussed the cedar tree with friends and as I figured, there is no value to my non-valuable cedar tree because it is likely filled with nails up to the reaching height of an eight year old boy. I suspect that boy was on a ladder too. We will have further discussion about minor surgery vs maximum pruning when their bucket truck is repaired. That has to be soon because they use it for a fun War About Christmas and have a tradition of sneaking over to their neighbor's house and decorating the neighbor's house. The neighbor returns the "favor" in something similarly tacky and stealthy. A giant inflatable Santa was raised in the wee hours one morning to block the windows of the neighbor's house.

Looks like another unusual November day of.....clear skies.

Not having nomination rights here, I would nonetheless endorse for permission to enter the poster of this CL ad. It seems like he may have it somewhat together. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/clo/4750280493.html Ron

Alright! That would go well with my Gucci wedge pouch, my Dooney and Burke scrench holder, my Versace chaps, and my Vaurnet safety glasses.

Just kidding guys. Really. Just kidding!.

Alright! That would go well with my Gucci wedge pouch, my Dooney and Burke scrench holder, my Versace chaps, and my Vaurnet safety glasses.

Just kidding guys. Really. Just kidding!.

Seeing as to how you even know some of those names are ya really kidding or did you trade that newish 461 for a fashionable man purse?

Back