The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rwoods

rwoods

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Ron, thank you, looking forward to reading it. The return address kinda threw me.

It is the 50th anniversary of the Christmas Flood.

Merry Christmas!!!

You are welcome. You are not the first to pause at the return address. I guess I should have thrown in a subpoena with it. Ron

rwoods

rwoods

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
My girls are all in their twenties and this is the first year that I have gotten to sleep in on Christmas. It's 9:10 and the house is as quiet as a mouse; the two girls here are still sleeping. We decided to postpone opening the presents until our little one is released which may happen in a week :yes::yes:; otherwise this place would be hopping around a Christmas breakfast with a roaring fire in the fireplace. The moral of this story is: Mike and KYlogger, you have many more early Christmas mornings to come. Ron

HuskStihl

HuskStihl

Chairin'em for the sound
My six year old twins (Walker and Texas Ranger) woke up at 6am. Walker screamed for 10 minutes cause his first present wasn't a nerf gun. The oldest got an inexpensive compound bow, with explicit instructions to not shoot W or T.R. Daughter asked for receipts on every present. Wife got me a "microbrew of the month subscription". Now the cleanup begins........

slowp
Happy Christmas. I'm trying not to hork, it hurts too much. I will live though.

I think Chocolate Labs know what day it is. He is happier than usual on Christmas. Not that he's ever very not happy. I will stay home, as are the friends I was going to get together with, we are all sick with nasty stuff. We are over the worst.

Have a good day.

RandyMac

RandyMac

Stiff Member
You are welcome. You are not the first to pause at the return address. I guess I should have thrown in a subpoena with it. Ron

I have a form I use at work, "Your request has been denied" it goes on in extreme bureaucratese explaining a nearly impossible recourse to the denial.

Latest posts