The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 years???!!! Dammit, I guess you're right. I'll have to look at the Times Standard and see if they're running stories about it.
We're headed out through Bull Creek and over the hill to the Mattole for Christmas. I'll pay my respects when I drive through.
Probably come back by way of Petrolia, Capetown, the Wildcat, and home.

Please let me know how the roads are from Capetown to Ferndale.

Ron, thank you, looking forward to reading it. The return address kinda threw me.

It is the 50th anniversary of the Christmas Flood.

Merry Christmas!!!

So I guess that means I'm not in trouble for giving Ron your address?:D

You are welcome. You are not the first to pause at the return address. I guess I should have thrown in a subpoena with it. Ron

You sure made me pucker when I first saw your 'work' return address on a package a year or two ago....

Congratulations on the continued recovery of the Grandbaby. Fantastic news!!!!!

Finally made it down to Madsens a bought a few chainsaw accessories just a small load some chain a new falling axe some ultra some socks a wedge and a 36" bar scabbard and a couple other tid bits.View attachment 390985

That's it? That's all you got? You're slipping.

Did you get a new super secret chain for the rematch? I'll have to make a visit to Service Saw and get something special.

Don't bother with Service Saw. I'm working on a very special race chain. Just for you.
But... it's a secret special grind known only to denizens of the Redwoods.. You can't even look at it until I put it on the saw.

Back