The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ppffftttt! Jon you ain't right bro. i just had a mental pic of you in a to to..........blowed coffee out mah nose...........
To to with a saw in hand parading around sounds like something you'd see in down town Portland
Don't forget, I'd be on that awesome baby-blue Vespa!

Paternal pride. My daughter tried out for and made a good Tier 1 under 14 team. She's one of two 12 year olds who
made itView attachment 425912
I hear ya on the pride my son graduated from preschool today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432177303.338376.jpg
He been in sticks and pucks so he'll start playing this fall. He a great skater already but he's everywhere the puck is not.[emoji2]

Congrats to your daughter[emoji106]

well the forum seems to be working properly for me now.....wonder how long this time.
had a good day, 65 and cloudy....i'm not sweaty lol. load of pine on deck and most af a load of sawlogs.
hey how come you PNW peaple speak to me? y'all so mean and stuff LMAO!

Mean? No. Direct? Yes. :laugh: Lots of people with tender feelings confuse the two.
LOL...if somebody ever did treat them mean they'd probably have some kind of breakdown.
You'd get along in the woods out here okay. So would Bitz and a couple of others who live east of the Rockies. Some others? Probably not.

I did 10.49 miles hiking and finding ginseng. Had a good day.
c6350b8a8c835e026f9bc0b7e6c8805c.jpg

well the forum seems to be working properly for me now.....wonder how long this time.
had a good day, 65 and cloudy....i'm not sweaty lol. load of pine on deck and most af a load of sawlogs.
hey how come you PNW peaple speak to me? y'all so mean and stuff LMAO!

I sweat just starting a saw when 65 ,good thing we have rain to cool us off .

Mean? No. Direct? Yes. :laugh: Lots of people with tender feelings confuse the two.
LOL...if somebody ever did treat them mean they'd probably have some kind of breakdown.
You'd get along in the woods out here okay. So would Bitz and a couple of others who live east of the Rockies. Some others? Probably not.
they didn't grow up with my ol man lol. he wern't mean but he could be stern.........yeah we will call it stern. yea he was a little hard on me, but i was a hard head......i'm glad he was that way.

and yes i hate it when guys lump folks into a category with out even trying to get to know them.

so your saying,,no one east of the rockies,,could handle the "tough" jobs you claim to do???? yeah,right........

Latest posts

Back