The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got the full wrap I ordered from Spike60 in the mail and will put it on the 385 tonight. Figured out with the 394 that I'm gonna have to buy all bar wrenches. The cheap ones don't fit under the full wrap at the rear nut. Added another 1000 rpm to the 394, but only took it to 12.5. Sounds angry

Tc, I only made one post over there, since I do most of my posting on my phone, that site was a bit difficult to navigate and hard on the eyes. Ill have to check out what you were referring to out of curiosity.

Evening Men! Man I feel the need to come forward with admitting I have been on the other site...trying to make a home over there while this site was having alot of troubles. I made a mistake by thinking everything was going to be the same...it's NOT! Although alot of people have migrated over there...I think as soon as they realize that "structure" and "slight rules" are not a bad thing, they will be back. It only takes one dumb ass farmer trying to throw insults in order to fit in to ruin a site for me. Life is waay too short to try and figure out if someone is trying to be funny and fit in or if they are just really a POS and probably have a wretched life and most absolutely a POS to be around in everyday walking around life...not just over the internutz.

AS is my "home", and even though there are differences in cutting styles and timber and just differences in people...this is a good site and this is where I will be hanging out from now on. Hope administration doesn't mind me being here...I don't want to go elsewhere.

All day today I was messed up in the head thinking about why some people are the way they are...your life must REALLY suck to just be outright mean to people in order to get your kicks. F T S O B! If he comes here I will point him out...fricken farmer bashing loggers on a logging site...

Not to worry. I just read a few posts about me on the little boy forum. I've been called worse. We'll leave it at that. I guess some folks have really boring, sad lives to be that way. Look at it this way.

Farmer loggers (spit) (kick ground). :cloudy:

The name callers are not loggers, either. I believe I might go get another load of wood tomorrow.

Howdy fellas and fellers, and Ms. P

Clint, don't let that guy bother you. I thought about the things he said quite a bit and wondered why. I didn't come up with an answer. O'well, I bit my tongue for a while but couldn't take the comments about my buddies.

Now that I'm a cool faller dude with full wrap handles on both my big boy/girl saws, I'm gonna need to take a hacksaw to the spark plug end of a few of my screnches to get under that full wrap, not nearly as clunky as I had feared. Gonna put the nastier tuned 394 with the 8pin and 28" (not quite handsome) Mike chain, in some pine and see the chips fly

The husky screnches fit under the wraps. That is my complaint with the husky full wraps.

Latest posts

Back