The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God's damnit did I get suckered into a fashion discusion:bang::stupid:

Yup...the score is now Slowp...1, northmanlogging....zip. Another victim of Slowp's unrelenting ambition to get us all into color coordinated riggin' rags.

Ya gotta watch that young lady or she'll have us all dressed like the Mounties in the Monty Python Lumberjack sketch.

Yup...the score is now Slowp...1, northmanlogging....zip. Another victim of Slowp's unrelenting ambition to get us all into color coordinated riggin' rags.

Ya gotta watch that young lady or she'll have us all dressed like the Mounties in the Monty Python Lumberjack sketch.

coordinated accessories too.

I got a call to go firewood cutting this afternoon. I'm torn between wearing brown Kuliens or Orange Viking boots. I do not care for the color orange. I am of a spring (pastel) color person. Guess I better decide soon.

It doesn't have anything to do with actual farmers... just jerks

hey Tc ,not my place to get in middle of ,but the farmer is not that bad of a guy once you know him ,the "I have a potty mouth" is an inside joke which is actually a compliment if someone says it to you in the old off topic thread ,he got a lot of crap about his ms440 avitar back then ,got all bent out of shape before he realized it was just something stupid to get under his skin ,hence his new user name ,i don't think he actually meant anything personal ,i will leave it at this ,hope you 2 can work it out

well your all jerks. and i mean that in the absolute nicest way. :msp_rolleyes::msp_tongue::msp_razz::hmm3grin2orange::msp_wink:

Buncha farmer hate I'm seeing here. Y'all do much logging on an empty stomach?

Farmer hate? Hardly. We're just jealous...we want to find a way to get paid for not growing trees the way the farmer gets paid for not growing crops.

And where do we go to sign up for crop subsidies on our timber...and who do we see about crop insurance....and which agency do we talk to about price supports and, well you get the idea.

You live in a house made from straw bales and corn stalks?

why won't pic's work? and all the previously posted pic's don't show. hope they are workin on it . how's the back nate.

attachment.php
test

Attachments

• VALSETZ_REC._HALL_JANUARY_1969.jpg
    VALSETZ_REC._HALL_JANUARY_1969.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back