The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo.... I'm getting some saws done and will need to test a few sometime. Anyone close that wants to pregame a little on a weeknight or Saturday, let me know. I've got some good logs in the woods waiting to be butchered....

That's the freakin place I bought out! That's supposed to be mine! Lol. They had that in the chainsaw room and wanted to clear it out before the auction and the auctioneer sold it. Those turds.
I was going to shoot you that link, it's been on there over a month, maybe two? I just figured you prowl CL and would have seen it...... Dang

Sooooo.... I'm getting some saws done and will need to test a few sometime. Anyone close that wants to pregame a little on a weeknight or Saturday, let me know. I've got some good logs in the woods waiting to be butchered....
I am there dude! Just say the word. What is my drive time? I am right by the dairy where we met...

Don't want to complicate your plan, but I'd be happy to watch, help, grunt a Cant Hook as necessary, whatever subject to schedule.

Is anyone brining a 3120 this year? I think that was the only saw I didn't see last year that I thought for sure would be there.

Latest posts

Back