The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Easter everyone. have a good one.

68c42202afcc61f379482a5fb9358703.jpg

Hey guys, I have never been to a GTG and am trying to come to this one. I mainly want to come just to pick the brains of some more experienced members and learn a few things/have fun. Just wondering if there is anyone looking to purchase an 044 masterminded saw at the GTG. Possibly looking to sell my ported saw to help fund a 441cm just seeing if there's anyone that would be any interest in the saw?

All you can do is bring it along, set it on the for sale/trade trailor with your info on it, ( I have tags for that )..
There's gonna be a few tree service owners here, once they run it it'd be hard not to take it home.........but, ya never know ??

I have a stupid question. Is it a requirement to bring a cool chainsaw/gear? If so, I have to withdraw my name. I don't have cool chainsaws or gear. Just use a stock Makita 6421, a conversion van as a wood with a truck bed liner to haul wood, a Fiskars X27, and a free wheel barrow I found on the side of the road.

I have a stupid question. Is it a requirement to bring a cool chainsaw/gear? If so, I have to withdraw my name. I don't have cool chainsaws or gear. Just use a stock Makita 6421, a conversion van as a wood with a truck bed liner to haul wood, a Fiskars X27, and a free wheel barrow I found on the side of the road.
What Ya need for the wheelbarrow?

all chainsaws are cool. some just cooler than others.:rock2:
i'll start the bidding at 2 bits.:crazy2:

You asking what I need to use it? If so, nothing. It's in great condition. I may have stolen it on accident. Can't figure out another reason someone would leave a perfectly useable wheel barrow next to their trash cans. I use it to carry rounds/splits from my scrounge site to the van instead of using myself as a pack mule.

all chainsaws are cool. some just cooler than others.:rock2:

i'll start the bidding at 2 bits.:crazy2:

Yep you're right. I need to stop being lazy and fix my old Poulan 365.

You of all people do not need another piece of equipment/tool.

Just because you don't arrive with a badass chainsaw, don't necessarily mean you'll be leaving without one !!!!!

Just because you don't arrive with a badass chainsaw, don't necessarily mean you'll be leaving without one !!!!!

lol good point. Only other chainsaw purchase I'm planning on making is a BB Kit for the Makita. Then I'll be done with CAD until I need a new saw.

You asking what I need to use it? If so, nothing. It's in great condition. I may have stolen it on accident. Can't figure out another reason someone would leave a perfectly useable wheel barrow next to their trash cans. I use it to carry rounds/splits from my scrounge site to the van instead of using myself as a pack mule.

Yep you're right. I need to stop being lazy and fix my old Poulan 365.

You of all people do not need another piece of equipment/tool.
i don't have a 3 pt log winch............. yet.:surprised3:

I can add one more ported saw to my list I'm bringing . Just got my cylinder back from Millermodsaws today . She sounds nasty . Just wish it had puurrrrtier covers

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Latest posts

Back