The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not envy you. I am still finishing my addition an now my wifey wants to do the back yard..... Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Kris this is it. Aint gonna be no more houses for me unless I'm helping one of my kids. I have redone 4 and sold them to save enough to build. I'm retiring and living in this one.

Since this is only a week away, I figured I should read up on the post and see what is going on.

Bought an old farm house last year, that has eliminated all of my free time to work on saws. I'll be there with a smile and a few of my vintage beasts. Looking forward to the comrodery.

Pickup truck = check
Ported saws = check
Stock saws = check
Square filed chains = check
Full comp chains = check
Full skip chains = check
B&C from 12 - 32" = check
Various rims = check
Fuel/oil mixes = check
Bar oil = check
PPE = check
Extra heavy duty ear protection = CHECK!:rock2:

Any guess where I'll be next weekend?????

Pickup truck = check
Ported saws = check
Stock saws = check
Square filed chains = check
Full comp chains = check
Full skip chains = check
B&C from 12 - 32" = check
Various rims = check
Fuel/oil mixes = check
Bar oil = check
PPE = check
Extra heavy duty ear protection = CHECK!:rock2:

Any guess where I'll be next weekend?????
He only checked once. But it is still a week out.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
i see an item or two are missing. but i'm sure there will be some there if he forgets.:crazy2:

Hey Steve,
I dunno where the list stands as of now, but I have a list here with 14 names on it (so far) of guys that are'nt AS members that will be here...
I know its been asked Chuck but do you need anything?

Hey Steve,
I dunno where the list stands as of now, but I have a list here with 14 names on it (so far) of guys that are'nt AS members that will be here...
here's the current list Chuck. we only lost 1 to mothers day weekend. 25 members and 10 wives/kids/guests. let me know what you else need.
farmer steve
showerguy
nate66n1
redfin
stihl041s
mgoblue +2
stihl660 cutter +3
grey
dff110
woodchipper 95
nomadarcher ??
tacomatrd98
duane(pa)
glock37
ambull01 & wife
38f20
Gary S
wagnerwerks
Bullseye 13 (with a truckload of 2 man saws)
Knobby 57
skippyshins :clap:
Jere39
Psuiewalsh & crew 4?
Spencerpaving
PA Dan (??)
here's my list so far.if you plan on coming and don't see you name, i didn't get your PM.
edit: if you have anything for the raffle to donate,send woodchipper 95 a pm and let him know. thanks

I know its been asked Chuck but do you need anything?
here's the current list Chuck. we only lost 1 to mothers day weekend. 25 members and 10 wives/kids/guests. let me know what you else need.
Wow, I was thinkin we'd have 40/50, it's lookin more like 55/65..........kewlll.....

As far as needing anything ???? The only thing that I can think of is maybe some of the food stuff..
I'm gonna be cooking off 40 or so pounds of pork butts (same recipe as last year), my chef at the restaurant is gonna make up 2 big pans of lobster mac-n-cheese (same as last year)..
I was gonna try and con my mom into making potato salad again ???
Alot of folks have offered to bring food stuff so I'm good with that,,, I guess everybody just post up whatcha might be bringing ????
I would'nt know how else to keep track ???
I have access to plenty of chafing pans to keep things hot/warm if needed......
Thanks

Latest posts

Back