The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johns Grandmas famous bacon covered baked beans.
Greys famous venison chili! Check.

I'd like to trade away some stuff for another 346-353 project saw.
I also still need a starter for an 017

Does anyone do carving? I'd love to see a log transformed to something other that chunks and sawdust. ( my own personal specialty)

Hey guys.

I'm a newer AS member, but am thinking about taking a drive to check out the gtg. Trying to convince my buddy who works for a tree company to come with me.

Is that a problem? Not sure if you guys have a limit or not. It's still a maybe but I'm going to try and make it happen.

I can make/bring anything food wise. Any suggestions on what might be needed? I see we don't need pork or mac n cheese lol.

-BOA

Hey guys.

I'm a newer AS member, but am thinking about taking a drive to check out the gtg. Trying to convince my buddy who works for a tree company to come with me.

Is that a problem? Not sure if you guys have a limit or not. It's still a maybe but I'm going to try and make it happen.

I can make/bring anything food wise. Any suggestions on what might be needed? I see we don't need pork or mac n cheese lol.

-BOA
i'm sending you a pm.

I'd like to trade away some stuff for another 346-353 project saw.
I also still need a starter for an 017

Does anyone do carving? I'd love to see a log transformed to something other that chunks and sawdust. ( my own personal specialty)
I can make a log look like something other than a log [emoji15]. Maybe I'll throw the carving saws in the truck also . But don't expect anything you could sell

Sent from my phone when I should be working

I also have a 064 , 361 .ported 460. And a huskvagina 365 special that can go on the chopping block if anyone is interested

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Hey guys.

-BOA
You and whoever ya wanna bring are more than welcome....
The more the merrier..

Latest posts

Back