The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mastermind 036 It was leaning out, so I put it up to fight another day. I was hoping for an impromptu 60 cc shootout. Maybe next time??
Duane do you have the ceramic chain catcher on that saw? i just got the double dawgs for my 036 but my guy gave me the wrong screws for the clutch cover side. to long.

No, They're aftermarket and they suck (well, the inner is stock) Outer doesn't line up very well at all.
i got the stihl brand. read $$$. they look like they will fit if i get the right length screws for the clutch cover. the inner that came with the kit is completely different than the original stock inner.

View attachment 424280
Another good incriminating one, Mr. Timberwolf running a super split. I wish I had gotten one of Chuck and his 262.
View attachment 424285
This is probably my favorite picture I took, even tho it is an 880 and not a 3120. Lol! Thanks again Chuck, I had an awesome time!
I was just trying out the table I made for Chuck!

i got the stihl brand. read $$$. they look like they will fit if i get the right length screws for the clutch cover. the inner that came with the kit is completely different than the original stock inner.
I think Gray, or someone, had the factory dual kit from a 361? Very nice fit & proportion. I don't want huge rakes on a smallish saw. But I do like the look of duals vs. the single dog.

Guys, PM me with names and saw description for the vids when I get them up. Thanks!

you mean to tell me this day and age with all the cameras around,that there is no more pics !!!!!! come on guys ,, if i start posting pics Chuck will really think i turned over a new leaf . I didnt even take any i was to busy making fuel for Chucks house .:chainsaw:

you mean to tell me this day and age with all the cameras around,that there is no more pics !!!!!! come on guys ,, if i start posting pics Chuck will really think i turned over a new leaf . I didnt even take any i was to busy making fuel for Chucks house .:chainsaw:
Here, I just got these loaded, so I took a picture or 2 for ya..
These are most of the cookies from the "closest to the garage door" area.. These cookies won't see the oven till fall...
HPIM0414.JPG HPIM0413.JPG

Back