The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one angry saw, plowin' through that log pretty good & blowin' some serious chip! Damn, I hope we have another gtg in the fall. Makes me want to go out to the pile and cut some more cookies!
Duane, I'd like to see the vid of you runnin' the wws385?

This is MGoBlue torturing himself with Skippy's WWS 385. Very nice saw with Skippy's hand made square filed chain. He has the scars to prove it.....

Very nice cookie thickness there...
I got some VERY FAT cookies layin around here.......... They take alot of saw time outa a log !!!

Oh, the saw was running real strong too.......................................................Fer a husky ......................................lllooooolllllll

The 064 are great saws
Not too big and heavy but great power and easy on the back

i got 2 that are very angry when they are chewing wood
I was very pleased with my nos one first time i had it in wood

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 064 are great saws
Not too big and heavy but great power and easy on the back

i got 2 that are very angry when they are chewing wood
I was very pleased with my nos one first time i had it in wood

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had one with an 066 top end at the GTG but nobody ran it.
Just a little porting.
Some were playing with the 044 hybrid with reply nice powder coated cases. You did a great job.

Hey man, I heard you had some fun leading to you not coming. Ill get to meet you some time soon. I didn't waer my chaps they make me look phat. :)
Hey John I did have some fun finally running my 064 and 044. It was a long winter and finally getting out and doing some cutting was a blast. I was looking forward to the gtg and really needed some time out! Too bad my work schedule didnt agree and I have some issues at home with aging parents that both made the trip impossible. I look forward to meeting someday soon!

Back