The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any room for a truckload of two man saws that run?
Hell Yea,
I was at the VA. GTG year before last..
One of the coolest things I saw were some of them old 2 man saws humming along, spittin chips......... Gives a guy a real perspective about what the ol'timers had to work with..

Hell Yea,
I was at the VA. GTG year before last..
One of the coolest things I saw were some of them old 2 man saws humming along, spittin chips......... Gives a guy a real perspective about what the ol'timers had to work with..
I'll try to make it out, i'll let you know for sure. I am working on an old Titan Bluestreak right now, they are pretty cool old saws.

That sounds like fun...we have a big disston twin and a mall7 if I get it together by then we could bring down
Hey Brett, I got a question or 3,..
Sounds like your coming again, you gonna bring jeepy with ya ??
You gonna pack along a bike saw or 2 ??
Most important, since this is your cup of tea ............ Are you hearing any pricing changes/drops in asphalt due to the drop in crude prices ???
Last year ID3 (I think) was $62 bucks a ton here....(mighta been top)
I need about 320 ton of ID3 to do my driveway "right"..........Or, base and top, which would probably work out about the same in cost..

Hey Brett, I got a question or 3,..
Sounds like your coming again, you gonna bring jeepy with ya ??
You gonna pack along a bike saw or 2 ??
Most important, since this is your cup of tea ............ Are you hearing any pricing changes/drops in asphalt due to the drop in crude prices ???
Last year ID3 (I think) was $62 bucks a ton here....(mighta been top)
I need about 320 ton of ID3 to do my driveway "right"..........Or, base and top, which would probably work out about the same in cost..
I was going to say let's keep ths on topic, but I guess your driveway is THE topic!:rock:

A bike saw would be awesome!

I was going to say let's keep ths on topic, but I guess your driveway is THE topic!:rock:

A bike saw would be awesome!
Well, It was "mostly" on topic....
Yea, a bike saw would be cool, I know he has atleast 2 of em.................One eats shirts though.... It's a fact, I saw it on the internetwebs..

Latest posts

Back