The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure some of the guys could handle all that grub twice in one year.......and somebody prolly ain't got his place shined since last time

I'm still kick in it around fellas. Our contract ends august 1. I haven't had a day off since June, I've been working as much ot as possible in case we walk.

If I can round up some bigger sticks you all are more than welcome to come on up. I aint got no grass yet so we be cutting on dirt.

I swear, my neighbors think I'm freakin nuts! Everywhere you look there are batches of cookies laying around. I have to have a round up before hunting season, it's a little embarrassing lol
Im the same way Duane! Maybe I should move a couple hours east and be your neighbor! Imagine the mess we would have then!

I swear, my neighbors think I'm freakin nuts! Everywhere you look there are batches of cookies laying around. I have to have a round up before hunting season, it's a little embarrassing lol

I was working up your way last weekend. Not to many wood piles to be seen. I understand why they would think that way Duane.

Back