The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
I'm still kick in it around fellas. Our contract ends august 1. I haven't had a day off since June, I've been working as much ot as possible in case we walk.

If I can round up some bigger sticks you all are more than welcome to come on up. I aint got no grass yet so we be cutting on dirt.

PA Dan

PA Dan

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I swear, my neighbors think I'm freakin nuts! Everywhere you look there are batches of cookies laying around. I have to have a round up before hunting season, it's a little embarrassing lol
Im the same way Duane! Maybe I should move a couple hours east and be your neighbor! Imagine the mess we would have then!

redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
I swear, my neighbors think I'm freakin nuts! Everywhere you look there are batches of cookies laying around. I have to have a round up before hunting season, it's a little embarrassing lol

I was working up your way last weekend. Not to many wood piles to be seen. I understand why they would think that way Duane.

Latest posts