The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Duane PA. I have to say that running your MM 038 last year was about 90% of the reason I added the ported 261 and 461 to my fleet. My 361 is scheduled to go to banana camp later this year too.

Spencerpaving: I leaned it out later in the day and it ran much better. No video of course.:omg:

Since my last post.
I've been out on the back porch in the hot tub havin a few mixers (windsor & seven)..
And just about 40 mins. ago had a a HUGE black bear come bye,,, he was on lower ground, but we were only about 25' apart................big rush !!!!
So tomorrow I'm gonna put out a few leftovers from saturday and see if I can't get him to pose for my camera........
He's gotta be 500# +_...BIG

Since my last post.
I've been out on the back porch in the hot tub havin a few mixers (windsor & seven)..
And just about 40 mins. ago had a a HUGE black bear come bye,,, he was on lower ground, but we were only about 25' apart................big rush !!!!
So tomorrow I'm gonna put out a few leftovers from saturday and see if I can't get him to pose for my camera........
We need him at the next gtg.......

Since my last post.
Bears are bigger when you're jacked up on Windsor Chuck. Just sayin'. Was he homeless?

I kept having to get my saw out of your truck. Lol
are you sure you know were its at now
Since my last post.
HaHa you thought that was a bear, better go check that table in the garage..:happybanana:

A German built blower. 6 ft in diameter, weights 1100 lbs, spins at 3600 rpm, powered by a 825 hp electric motor.....and it decided to leave the building.

Superior German engineering my ass!

Exciting isn't it. Our pumps are as big but go slower. But water can make a great mess of it too.

After the gtg we tested a vertical pump. They didn't set the float. Float is the amount you raise the impellers so they don't scrape.......Ya got to set the float......or there is a hellish noise.
And the impeller don't fair well.

Don't run long either.

Good luck.

Back