the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you cant port it, how are you gonna get r done? Were not running the saws ourselves for the test. :msp_smile:

oh i c well i can always come and watch then and see what i can hep with and see what all i can run in some wood LOL

I would like to see us put a little peer pressure on my good friend Andyshine77. He's more than capable of building a good runner. He has the saw. All he'd need is another stock topend to start with. Pile it on guys:)

Well sir if you still have that old top end laying around, I'd be happy to do some grinding and pop it on my 372.:msp_smile::rock:

i guess that means you brad and nik can carpool your way down to the build off/gtg

Well sir if you still have that old top end laying around, I'd be happy to do some grinding and pop it on my 372.:msp_smile::rock:
See, that wasn't so hard was it. I may regret this when you beat me, lol.

i guess that means you brad and nik can carpool your way down to the build off/gtg
I'm working on them already:)

that will work i'm goin to bring a remington and my little poulan 295 down and if i blow the motor on my 295 i got a spare setting here waiting lol i could send it off and have it ported LOL and then bring it but then it would be to much of a saw then to play with lol

I'll vouch for JD's ability to run a saw. At 3 cuts, he'll have the feel of it.
He will need pie, and if Mikey comes along, you'll need more.
Somebody get Wendell's saw from him, that's a Jred 2171.

jd ,steal heavy's 660 and bring it again. its an impressive saw
I'll see what I can do. He has that top end on his 064 now.

I'll vouch for JD's ability to run a saw. At 3 cuts, he'll have the feel of it.
He will need pie, and if Mikey comes along, you'll need more.
Somebody get Wendell's saw from him, that's a Jred 2171.
Mikey is staying home. I will have my youngest daughter with though. She doesn't eat or talk as much as he does.:msp_wink:

We should be getting together with wendell at the Iowa GTG and maybe he will let me bring it on down. Or maybe he will show up?
He is kind of a GTG hoe like myself!:jester:

list of whos building so far

tlandrum2002 building for chris j
blsnelling building for jacob j
treeslinger building for tlandrum2002
simonizer building for river rat 2
komatsuvarna
blowncrewcab built by tlandrum2002
blood on the ice
barnyrb
mdavlee
andyshine77

come on guys theres got to be more of you grinding on saws

what kind of grinder do you all use to port these saws? i can't find anything that might work to try my hand at porting.so fellow saw porters can you give me some tips on what kind of tools i need to start porting?

oh ok i think i was looking in the wrong place for it i'll try it again thanks Terry i'll see what i can find

Latest posts

Back